Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

On 6/1/2019 at 9:34 AM, Akshit said:

Well the thing is I haven't seen any mecha genre anime so far, something else or some other anime always got in the way.

Was drawing robots and stuff lately (at which I sucked quite a lot)... Figured I should give the genre a try finally, might give some art motivation too along with entertainment... and this was recommended to me... should I start with it first or with Eureka 7 ?

I'd say E7 has more diverse content for people comming from different genres.

kxbd28T.gif

besides, it has best alien-mecha-piloting grill

Edited by axx
On 6/7/2019 at 4:05 PM, londark said:

Don't like MHA. 

But I've seen a cool video on YouTube describing it as the next turning point on Shonen works, just like Hokuto no Ken and DragonBall were before 

But I still don't like it 

What is there to not like about it? 

On 6/7/2019 at 6:05 PM, londark said:

Don't like MHA. 

But I've seen a cool video on YouTube describing it as the next turning point on Shonen works, just like Hokuto no Ken and DragonBall were before 

But I still don't like it 

i'm curious about the reasons :o

D'accord. I am all caught up on Kimetsu no Yaiba (to episode 10). My thoughts are that it's super entertaining and relatively good. I don't know why they go from awesome animation to weird CG when someone is walking or fighting sometimes. I wish they'd just animate everything consistently. I like a lot of other cartoons better than it, but I am enjoying it and I will probably finish this cour and the next one too. 

Also they show way too much in the OP. 

Edited by Emlee
more stuff

Watched the entire series of Future Diary, Mirai Nikki, some time ago. Was decently good, if not a bit messed up.

Got caught up on Attack on Titan, please tell me there are not flying whales in the series at any point. Seeing that in one of the intro videos made me seriously reconsider my decision.

Still trying to get into the GGO arc of SAO, but need time to really watch it.

10 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

Watched the entire series of Future Diary, Mirai Nikki, some time ago. Was decently good, if not a bit messed up.

Got caught up on Attack on Titan, please tell me there are not flying whales in the series at any point. Seeing that in one of the intro videos made me seriously reconsider my decision.

Good choices!

Also, i forgot about the whales in the opening :o

They aren't in the anime, weird thing

Don't forget SAO Alicization, the next part of this season is coming in October

On 6/12/2019 at 2:52 PM, XelaKebert said:

wtf xela is a friggin weeb

3 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

summer anime season starting in july. whats everyone looking forward to? it looks like it will shape out to be a actual good season. and ofc the weird oba nobunaga themed anime trend continues. it's practically a genre at this point.

Danmachi 

Dr. STONE

Eren no Shouboutai

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (wtf is the short hand version of this title)

Dumbbell (EXCITED)

BEM (it's been compared to Devilman Crybaby) 

Maybe I will try some others but I am not sure yet. It probably depends on what ones my friends and I get really into if I keep watching all of them or not. 

Where is everyone else's watch lists???? HELLLLOO