Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

22 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

black clover has the naruto problem. they try to stretch the source material too much and things like "guy goes to guild" take up the entire episode when it should only be a short scene. i read enough of the manga to know its a good story, but the effort in patience is just too much. in another anime forums im on 1 guy didnt drop it and nearly everyone gave it a try

uh, i agree, this choice may not be the best to recommend

@Kenaixx i can suggest you Kenja no Mago (even if it's not yet finished)

also, you should use animelist, it's a good website for anime suggestions

2 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

also mc's voice actor shouts everything for some reason?

the dub is way better from the bits i watched, if anyone is into that

2 hours ago, Diano said:

uh, i agree, this choice may not be the best to recommend

@Kenaixx i can suggest you Kenja no Mago (even if it's not yet finished)

also, you should use animelist, it's a good website for anime suggestions

I'm gonna create a list of Anime that im gonna watch in my freetime, will add this one to the list. c:

If you have any others to recommend or anything else, hit me up. o/

And thanks for the suggestion <3

7 hours ago, axx said:

What kind of anime are you interested in?

Romance, action, horror, shorter ones (not those with like 1000 eps..) and so on.

Fairy Tale for example is one that I don't like, because I got already bored after the first eps, so it needs some kind of tense to it you know? c:

1 minute ago, Kenaixx said:

Romance, action, horror, shorter ones (not those with like 1000 eps..) and so on.

Fairy Tale for example is one that I don't like, because I got already bored after the first eps, so it needs some kind of tense to it you know? c:

Off the top of my head: 

Nagi no asu kura (romance a bit)

Shiki (horror, animation is weird but it's really a good story, although it's two cours) 

Darling in the Franxx (recency bias for me, it's a bit of romance + action, not amazing but very entertaining, also two cours though) 

Boku no hero academia (if you haven't tried it yet, BUT it does have a lot of episodes. It's not too insane to catch up now before the new autumn season though) 

Bunny girl senpai (recent, romance)

Kaguya-sama (romance, recent, takes a second to grow on you though as it has a weird "style", but the animation and music are really great)

18 minutes ago, Kenaixx said:

action, shorter ones

K (aka Project K)

Ergo Proxy

Hellsing Ultimate

Darker Than Black

Parasyte

Elfen Lied

Afro Samurai

Akira (movie)

Samurai Champloo (movie)

Claymore

Attack on Titan

Code Geass

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

Berserk

One Punch Man

2 hours ago, Emlee said:

Off the top of my head: 

Nagi no asu kura (romance a bit)

Shiki (horror, animation is weird but it's really a good story, although it's two cours) 

Darling in the Franxx (recency bias for me, it's a bit of romance + action, not amazing but very entertaining, also two cours though) 

Boku no hero academia (if you haven't tried it yet, BUT it does have a lot of episodes. It's not too insane to catch up now before the new autumn season though) 

Bunny girl senpai (recent, romance)

Kaguya-sama (romance, recent, takes a second to grow on you though as it has a weird "style", but the animation and music are really great)

Thanks, sounds amazing! Hope I got enough time to look through them. o/

2 hours ago, Akshit said:

K (aka Project K)

Ergo Proxy

Hellsing Ultimate

Darker Than Black

Parasyte

Elfen Lied

Afro Samurai

Akira (movie)

Samurai Champloo (movie)

Claymore

Attack on Titan

Code Geass

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

Berserk

One Punch Man

Now this is a long list! xD

Already know Elfen Lied and AoT, but Im definitely gonna look through the others, thanks! c:

4 hours ago, Kenaixx said:

Houseki no Kuni has everything you are looking for.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is currently airing and I regard it as one of the best non-sequels from this season.

Mob Psycho 100 I and II

Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau

Made in Abyss

And as general recommendation ya'll should try the FLCL series, I love the OST.

Edited by axx
4 hours ago, axx said:

Houseki no Kuni has everything you are looking for.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is currently airing and I regard it as one of the best non-sequels from this season.

Mob Psycho 100 I and II

Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau

Made in Abyss

And as general recommendation ya'll should try the FLCL series, I love the OST.

Thanks, gonna put them in my list! o/

8 hours ago, MjMJD said:

Ive heard great things about Hero Academia, is it worth a watch in your opinion?

I am obsessed with it. I think it's really lovely for a shonen. As the time progresses you really get to know the individual characters, but you still get a lot of nicely animated fight scenes. It also doesn't take itself too seriously. I reaaally recommend it. 

7 hours ago, TheBlueExorcist said:

Hey guys, I'm currently watching two animes but I'm following Kimetsu no yaiba or demon slayer, It's simply so epic you have to watch it

I have the episodes but haven't watched them yet - it seems like everyone is recommending it so this is the last push I need. I'll start them!

On 5/29/2019 at 2:54 PM, Kenaixx said:

kyoukai no kanata 

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

How is the Neon Genesis Evangelion series ?

A must watch for anyone interested in the mecha genre I'd say.

If you are in for the enjoyment of a good anime, then the movies are a far better option. It's a shame the last one has been delayed for so long, eta 2020.

For more mechas and better feels give Eureka Seven a try. Beautiful animation for its time, similar style to other classics, and a great OST. It's a bit long, however.

There is also a sequel (Eureka Seven AO) that kind of shits on the first part and thus many dislike it. I think it can be enjoyed if you treat it as an unrelated production.

Edited by axx
a word
19 minutes ago, axx said:

A must watch for anyone interested in the mecha genre I'd say.

If you are in for the enjoyment of a good anime, then the movies are a far better option. It's a shame the last one has been delayed for so long, eta 2020.

For more mechas and better feels give Eureka Seven a try. Beautiful animation for its time, similar style to other classics, and a great OST. It's a bit long, however.

There is also a sequel (Eureka Seven AO) that kind of shits on the first part and thus many dislike it. I think it can be enjoyed if you treat it as an unrelated production.

Well the thing is I haven't seen any mecha genre anime so far, something else or some other anime always got in the way.

Was drawing robots and stuff lately (at which I sucked quite a lot)... Figured I should give the genre a try finally, might give some art motivation too along with entertainment... and this was recommended to me... should I start with it first or with Eureka 7 ?

On 5/31/2019 at 2:15 AM, Emlee said:

I am obsessed with it. I think it's really lovely for a shonen. As the time progresses you really get to know the individual characters, but you still get a lot of nicely animated fight scenes. It also doesn't take itself too seriously. I reaaally recommend it. 

I have the episodes but haven't watched them yet - it seems like everyone is recommending it so this is the last push I need. I'll start them!

It's the best spring anime of 2019