Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

Dear Emlee,

You have been my sweetest sweetu over these many years and with you, we've shared countless memories together. My fondest memory though dates back to my early days in this game, when I first heard I'd been accepted to medical school. It was in that moment you shunned my accomplishment, but now, my dear Emloo, I can write and say I am DoctorJJ. Thank you for being my paramour, my muse and my love. 

Sincerely,

J4

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Dear Emlee,

You have been my sweetest sweetu over these many years and with you, we've shared countless memories together. My fondest memory though dates back to my early days in this game, when I first heard I'd been accepted to medical school. It was in that moment you shunned my accomplishment, but now, my dear Emloo, I can write and say I am DoctorJJ. Thank you for being my paramour, my muse and my love. 

Sincerely,

J4

Are you trying to pick up your first patient?

On 5/25/2019 at 6:15 PM, DoubleJ said:

Dear Emlee,

Sincerely,

J4

I don't know if shunned is the right word, but I did say I'll congratulate you when you've graduated (from what I can remember). I know at this point it's jokes, but I am sorry for belittling your accomplishments. Congratulations on getting through med school - I know it was a lot of work. I'll be more impressed when you save a life though. 

Rude jokes for old time's sake, yeah?

18 hours ago, Emlee said:

I don't know if shunned is the right word, but I did say I'll congratulate you when you've graduated (from what I can remember). I know at this point it's jokes, but I am sorry for belittling your accomplishments. Congratulations on getting through med school - I know it was a lot of work. I'll be more impressed when you save a life though. 

Hide contents

Rude jokes for old time's sake, yeah?

WAIT WUT JJ HAD AN IN GAME GIRLFRIEND? OMG OMG WUT

9 minutes ago, Diano said:

my french streaming websites still safe atm :3

Ahh, are you from France? No worries if you don't want to discuss it publicly. 

Also I finished all of Darling in the Franxx, I really like it in the end lmao. It's sort of shitty, but the I got attached to the characters - Miku + Zero Two ahhhh. 

25 minutes ago, Emlee said:

Ahh, are you from France? No worries if you don't want to discuss it publicly. 

Also I finished all of Darling in the Franxx, I really like it in the end lmao. It's sort of shitty, but the I got attached to the characters - Miku + Zero Two ahhhh. 

Yep i'm from France

And yea i liked the end of darling in the franxx too

#02_in_our_hearts

note : i don't like the part when the random kids fcked, loool

Edited by Diano
8 minutes ago, Diano said:

Yep i'm from France

And yea i liked the end of darling in the franxx too

#02_in_our_hearts

note : i don't like the part when the random kids fcked, loool

lmao yeah they were too young for that but oh welllll

I LIVE IN FRANCE NOW lmao. My french isn't amazing yet though. I love it here. I'll be here for 2.5 more years at least. 

2 hours ago, Emlee said:

lmao yeah they were too young for that but oh welllll

I LIVE IN FRANCE NOW lmao. My french isn't amazing yet though. I love it here. I'll be here for 2.5 more years at least. 

atm i'm busy with work but let's meet outside someday, senpai

note : i'll bring chocolate, i love chocolate, also, u gonna meet the fabulous accent (or not) of Diano speaking English!!

Edited by Diano
14 minutes ago, Kenaixx said:

Heey, can you guys recommend me some good Anime that aren't too old?

And what streaming websites are the best to watch them? c:

Thanks. ♥

atm i recommend you Black Clover, it's pretty good to watch

black clover has the naruto problem. they try to stretch the source material too much and things like "guy goes to guild" take up the entire episode when it should only be a short scene. i read enough of the manga to know its a good story, but the effort in patience is just too much. in another anime forums im on 1 guy didnt drop it and nearly everyone gave it a try. also mc's voice actor shouts everything for some reason? 

i feel like fma 1. the creator made a good story and the anime team fucked up. maybe we'll get a good one some day, but probably not =/

Edited by fredrichnietze