Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

5 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

you can post this and not worry about getting banned. i cant post the lewd things form the other anime because even if i post the censored ones i might get in trouble.

who knows, i might get a wp when some of the summer boys comes around

or munyo

19 hours ago, Diano said:

Fairy gone is cool

watched ep1 and plot and pacing were all over the place

found the wolf guy quite unlikeable and the young girl annoying

does it improve later on?

Edited by axx
3 word
4 hours ago, axx said:

watched ep1 and plot and pacing were all over the place

found the wolf guy quite unlikeable and the young girl annoying

does it improve later on?

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

watched e1 with a buddy and we both felt similarly. 

i don't think it will improve, but i personally like the story, it sounds interesting and it makes it worth to try

note : there aren't enough episodes to say if the characters will change later or no

Edited by Diano
12 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

sell me. what specifically interest you and what makes you love it?

i love fantasy animes

also, the story behind the main characters makes me curious about the next episodes

idk yet how to 'sell' it to you but i will try when i'll watch the next eps ^^

Edited by Diano
43 minutes ago, Diano said:

i love fantasy animes

also, the story behind the main characters makes me curious about the next episodes

idk yet how to 'sell' it to you but i will try when i'll watch the next eps ^^

i got interested for similar reasons, the concept is good and the art is nice (not speaking of the actual animation)

but the delivery just felt ehhh

i might give a try to eps 2-3 some day this week

I just finished "Urara Meirochou" (12 episodes).

If you like 'moe girls' and you should watch it!

Chiya's story (the main character) is really interesting!

But we'll learn more about her only in the next season i guess... #hyped

Note : The fanservice is a little bit too present tho

Edited by Diano
14 hours ago, Diano said:

~google image searches~

uhhhh they minors right? 

2 minutes ago, axx said:

Kimetsu no Yaiba is really good

ufotable delivers

loving all the water slash animations

my sister suggested it too, the opening sound really cool

should i read the manga or watch the anime first?

1 hour ago, Diano said:

my sister suggested it too, the opening sound really cool

should i read the manga or watch the anime first?

don't ask me about manga i don't read any

On 5/8/2019 at 10:50 PM, Diano said:

i don't think it will improve, but i personally like the story, it sounds interesting and it makes it worth to try

note : there aren't enough episodes to say if the characters will change later or no

Sometimes you need a good "I am just watching this cartoon because I always watch this genre even if it's mediocre" show to watch haha. Like you can't really full-heatedly recommend it to others, but you can say you enjoy it. 

On 5/10/2019 at 9:49 AM, Diano said:

I gave it a shot before because the characters were soooo cute, but I didn't get far into the series. I say it pop up again recently that there is a new season coming out so maybe I'll try again.

On 5/12/2019 at 10:48 PM, axx said:

Kimetsu no Yaiba is really good

ufotable delivers

loving all the water slash animations

I keep trying to make time to watch this. 

____

Also I will go out on a limb and recommend Devilman Crybaby. It's done by the same person as Ping Pong and Kaiba, but for Netflix. It's one of the most jarring and gross cartoons I have watched, but I really liked it overall. It's sort of a throw back to retro cartoons theme-wise. A friend of mine loves it so much he's watched it twice. 

I am currently watching Darling in the Franxx just for Zero Two, holy shit the main character is terrible, but I want to keep watching it for the girl hahaha.

SnK has felt a little whatever so far, but I've got to watch the most recent episode still (52). 

> not considering 02 as the MC and the whole thing which the anime revolves around

smdh

--

SnK is just picking up for the new season, I've spoiled myself big time but some important things are right about to happen.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, axx said:

> not considering 02 as the MC and the whole thing which the anime revolves around

smdh

--

SnK is just picking up for the new season, I've spoiled myself big time but some important things are right about to happen.

The main character of a mecha romance has to be a self insert, yeah? You can tell someone is a main character by the way that they suck (minus Saki from Shinsekai yori, Deku from Boku no hero academia, + a few other examples). 

I think no important things will happen on this season of SnK and instead the plot will not advance at all. 

just watched the worse episode of shield hero yet. literally the entire episode is people yelling at eachother and back flashing to previous mistakes while the bad guy shoots magic missiles at them and shield hero blocks them. at the end they decide to fight together and for some reason the bad guy actually pulls out a new attack that for some reason he never did before to be continued. melodrama with "pretty lights" every couple minutes that dont do anything in case you were getting bored. if feels like a 2 minute scene drawn out to be 30 minutes. shield hero started out great but now its the filler episodes of naruto

34 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

just watched the worse episode of shield hero yet. literally the entire episode is people yelling at eachother and back flashing to previous mistakes while the bad guy shoots magic missiles at them and shield hero blocks them. at the end they decide to fight together and for some reason the bad guy actually pulls out a new attack that for some reason he never did before to be continued. melodrama with "pretty lights" every couple minutes that dont do anything in case you were getting bored. if feels like a 2 minute scene drawn out to be 30 minutes. shield hero started out great but now its the filler episodes of naruto

i was going to watch the ep tho :c

i don't even want to click on play now, lol