Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

5 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

hi riga

Wheeeeere??

On topic: 

Also of course I am watching Neverland and Kaguya-sama yadda yadda this season. Also watching One Punch with a friend in prep for next season. Rewatched all of SnK for prep too... and Boku no hero academia all again because October is too far away. 

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

oh shit youre not riga trolling. amanus still banned from riga getting on his account.

sorry for caling you a pedo once upon a time. 

OMG what drama. rip amanu and riga. 

Also I do think girls and boy are cute so... it isn't like it was left field lmao 

5 minutes ago, Emlee said:

Wheeeeere??

On topic: 

Also of course I am watching Neverland and Kaguya-sama yadda yadda this season. Also watching One Punch with a friend in prep for next season. Rewatched all of SnK for prep too... and Boku no hero academia all again because October is too far away. 

Damn, i'm waiting for those 3 animes as well haha, they're all on my planned list on myanimelist

1 minute ago, Emlee said:

OMG what drama. rip amanu and riga. 

Also I do think girls and boy are cute so... it isn't like it was left field lmao 

so riga had been using facebook leak passwords to get onto people accounts and steal shit in pokemmo for years and got caught after he was a gm for a year. afterwords he spent a good amount of time getting on peoples forums accounts to troll, mostly old friends who quit ages ago. 

and howdy klone o/ 

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

so riga had been using facebook leak passwords to get onto people accounts and steal shit in pokemmo for years and got caught after he was a gm for a year. afterwords he spent a good amount of time getting on peoples forums accounts to troll, mostly old friends who quit ages ago. 

and howdy klone o/ 

howdy old man

3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

and howdy klone o/ 

LMAO what the hell RIGA. I'm not surprised in a way, he was such a shady fella hahaha. Not that I didn't like him. 

Just now, Emlee said:

You, me, and the rest of the world. 

Who are your favourite boku no hero academia characters??? 

Very true.

Probably Stain. I don't think we've seen enough of him yet and I hope he makes a return in the future arcs (Friend or Foe)

1 minute ago, kloneman said:

Very true.

Probably Stain. I don't think we've seen enough of him yet and I hope he makes a return in the future arcs (Friend or Foe)

YOU IDOLISE STAIN OMG scurry 

1 minute ago, Suneet said:

Deku, Todoroki and my underappreciated man Mineta

@Leviticus

Deku is a cutie... Mineta though, REALLY. 

Kacchan is best imo. I like a lot of the villains otherwise. 

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

so riga had been using facebook leak passwords

He got them from a database which contained information from several pokemon-related sites, serebii included.

Lets not forget that he got access to bear's GM account an he had some noob RMT account on some shady site from ages ago.

1 hour ago, Emlee said:

Kacchan is best imo. I like a lot of the villains otherwise.  

Kacchan is best anime grill

like the uguucats alot too

Edited by axx
wtf cant say p u s s y c a t s <pls no wp>