Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

vY9hCUC.jpg

]

This anime is Called Dororo, It's about an emperor who's land is dieing and his people are dieing so he makes a pact with 12 demons and promises them anything they want for his land to be wealthy and for his people to be saved, When his son was born, each demon took a body part, He then took his son and put him in a boat, a Blind monk picked him up, he was given fake lims, Now he has to fight all 12 demonds to recover each part he lost, This is a new anime this season one of the ones that will be worth watching

Edited by MathewMat
13 hours ago, MathewMat said:

vY9hCUC.jpg

]

This anime is Called Dororo, It's about an emperor who's land is dieing and his people are dieing so he makes a pact with 12 demons and promises them anything they want for his land to be wealthy and for his people to be saved, When his son was born, each demon took a body part, He then took his son and put him in a boat, a Blind monk picked him up, he was given fake lims, Now he has to fight all 12 demonds to recover each part he lost, This is a new anime this season one of the ones that will be worth watching

uuuh hes a shogun a minor warlord over a small Provence in japan not the emperor 

25 minutes ago, TheBlueExorcist said:

What do u think about one piece? D: oda revealed the end o one piece is near T_T

By current standards 'near' might as well be another 10 years...

--

Mob with the feels :(

Edited by axx
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

try anohana, no game no life the movie, shinsekai yori, angel beats, grave of the fireflies, agame ga kill, beserk, and SAO

Hide contents

sao is sad because you want to kill yourself after watching it

Watched everything on there except Anohana and shinsekai yori, I'll add those to my list!  

It's a shame, SAO had so much potential, something amazing could've been made from it :c Such a waste of such a wonderful concept.

• 3 weeks later...