Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

9 hours ago, Akshit said:

It is shit because he hates Tokyo Ghoul ? I mean I personally do not like the series much anymore either ever since I've seen the latest season.

Give reasons why you do not hate it (in less than 1000 words if possible)

i like the characters and i understand a lot of the issues stem from the anime producers going off script and generally failing to tell the story right. plan on reading the manga later so i dont spoil the anime, but thats not to say the anime on its own cant hold water. its no masterpiece with wide sections of the story just left out and tons of problems, but on the strength of season one alone its a good show. and the seasons after that while confusing are at least interesting and answer some of the questions you've been asking like "whats with the weirdo who wants to eat kaneki?" "whos the white haired guy in the coffee shop who is just there?" "why the fuck is a extermination war the solution when you have literally hundreds of thousands die a day and ghouls can eat corpses?" a lot of these questions get others get answered by the later seasons and its worth watching but not like 10/10. better then index which people only watch because of railgun 

• 2 weeks later...