Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

On 10/9/2018 at 10:46 PM, axx said:

expected more blood and less rape tbh

Manga is worse.

Also lmao they had to add a disclaimer from second episode onwards.

On 10/19/2018 at 8:29 PM, Diano said:

I recommend Shichisei no Subaru.

All informations about the anime :

https://myanimelist.net/anime/36316/Shichisei_no_Subaru

I remember trying the first episode and going-hey another Anohana.

Edited by Bishav
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CupidOfSorrow said:

Whenever I talk about Darker than Black people say its awful.. I know the second season is not as good as the first but its a great show in my eyes. I found that the stars disappearing and reappearing as Contracts was cleaver. I mean I do like slower anime like Bartender so maybe it is just me. I just wonder if anyone likes it the way I do. 

theirs pros and cons to slowing down the violence in a game or anime. people who are used to non stop action will find it slow and they might not give it a chance as a result, but the build up to the fights make them all the more potent. this is different and people used to naruto and bleach might find it a  bit boring, but they might also like it. it's not for everyone but that doenst make it bad.

13 hours ago, CupidOfSorrow said:

Whenever I talk about Darker than Black people say its awful.. I know the second season is not as good as the first but its a great show in my eyes. I found that the stars disappearing and reappearing as Contracts was cleaver. I mean I do like slower anime like Bartender so maybe it is just me. I just wonder if anyone likes it the way I do. 

7 hours ago, Akshit said:

Personally loved Darker than Black a lot when I watched it years ago.

i think darker than black is an anime to watch at the begining of your career as weeb, when you mainly care to action, it was my favorite show around 2012 or something like that, i still love it, but i think that if i would watch nowadays, i wouldn't like that much since i have a different taste in animes now

about this season, it got some good shows like seishun buta yarou, tensei shitara slime datta ken, banana fish, and ofc jojo 

Just now, Akshit said:

Care to write an essay why you hate it ?

I mean I personally enjoyed the initial series when I watched it years ago, but the current season has been very disappointing.

mainly because i hate the emo atmosphere, for me it looks like they made it for a  13yo kid that loves coffe, "gore" and emo stuff

6 minutes ago, CupidOfSorrow said:

You are right tho. it is something someone should watch as they get into anime.

For most people I know personally though, they all started with Death Note.

Or if we counting early childhood too where one doesn't even truly understand what they are watching... it was Pokemon, Beyblade, DBZ, Digimon, etc.. 

7 minutes ago, Foersterr said:

made it for a  13yo kid that loves coffe, "gore" and emo stuff

You just described yourself

1 minute ago, Akshit said:

You just described yourself

good try, but i'm sure you know what i mean, i just can't stand this anime style, it is not because of the fanbase that i hate it, since i also like death note, code geass, steins gate, which are filled with kids as well, but this one is just too unironically emo for me

15 hours ago, CupidOfSorrow said:

Darker than black is very exciting >.3