Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

1 hour ago, axx said:

@fredrichnietze

cute baby goats eh

i mean...... to each his own? i was kind of expecting either another player to get involved or him to falling down and leave a crater full of corpses then raise them all at once. this is cool is guess but it isnt a swarm or death knights that can end humanity 

Edited by fredrichnietze
36 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i mean...... to each his own? i was kind of expecting either another player to get involved or him to falling down and leave a crater full of corpses then raise them all at once. this is cool is guess but it isnt a swarm or death knights that can end humanity 

i kind of expected him to kill them all at once, only got about 30% in the first hit

was that because they were divided in three hills?

22 minutes ago, axx said:

i kind of expected him to kill them all at once, only got about 30% in the first hit

was that because they were divided in three hills?

presumably its a aoe size limitation from the game days. "level times X equals aoe size" or whatever and 240k people just didnt all fit. i dont think it was a kill limitation on ainz's part because they were all such low level. 

2 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

ehhhhh i see the word idol =/

maxresdefault.jpg

so far tokyo ghoul and irozuku sekai no ashita kara, stil need to check the chart tho

that jojo is a spinoff right?

2 hours ago, axx said:

that jojo is a spinoff right?

so every season sometimes more then once per season the story time jumps and the new MC is the old MC's kid/grandkid and it follows the family tree of the jojo's. @Senile can do a better explanation. also dont talk about the vampires in space.

and iro sounds like a little witch academia copy cat. whats different besides the art style? 

6 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

so every season sometimes more then once per season the story time jumps and the new MC is the old MC's kid/grandkid and it follows the family tree of the jojo's. @Senile can do a better explanation. also dont talk about the vampires in space.

and iro sounds like a little witch academia copy cat. whats different besides the art style? 

i see now that its vento aureo, there is no "new" jojo in this one right?

--

well for one i never watched little witch academia, second i like the art style

--

give gokudolls a chance srs

16 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

its ok. some really good memes but stands are kinda annoying. the episodic "what weird power does this guy have" gets a bit repetitive and boring. 

s4 gets better in that regard

• 2 weeks later...