Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

overlord spoilers ahead

thought. what if ains oowl gown is not the player but the character? the world was created and based off the game but the players were not “moved” from their world to the game, but rather their characters/avatars became persons like the npcs.

this theory eliminates “how did the real players get into this game world?” and just leaves “how did this game world become real?”.

my theory for this is that Momonga grows up and works on creating a simulated world. so ofc old Momonga makes the world he loved in his youth. the “Yggdrasil matrix”. remember that in the real world, it’s years in the future where vr is super realistic and technology is much improved. 2020-2030 or so. so it’s plausible Momonga will live at least to 2100 where technology will presumably be much more advanced. Momonga somehow acquires the old server and game files of Yggdrasil then starts up the simulation where he left it in his youth. the ONLY memories Ains ever talks about is his memories of his time in game. my theory is he only has his memories that were recorded during his time in game. many games record every conversation in chat for moderation and legal reasons. ains oowl gown is the character given person hood by old Momonga and has some of his memories, but has yet to realize this. my guess is that the other “players” in the world are also the same. people who were on when the game ended.

also the immediate changing of the name from Momonga to ains when the game became real was a hint that they were not the same person.

If he went that far as to code-in the NPCs, and then his character as another NPC, why didn't he add the other 42 guild players? He had all their equipment and knew them pretty well after all.

Don't read too much into it, he probably fell asleep and its all a dream~

About the memories thing, iirc there was a flashback about they being "productive members of society" which showed a bit of the RW.

Edited by axx
fu spoiler tag
2 hours ago, axx said:

Hide contents

If he went that far as to code-in the NPCs, and then his character as another NPC, why didn't he add the other 42 guild players? He had all their equipment and knew them pretty well after all.

Don't read too much into it, he probably fell asleep and its all a dream~

About the memories thing, iirc there was a flashback about they being "productive members of society" which showed a bit of the RW.

he didnt add himself. the server added all the charecters logged in at the time of the shutdown. that is why the other 41? 42? arent there. he didnt code in all of everything, he got the original files form the original game and just uploaded the whole thing. the entire game server was the basis for the matrix. and what episode was this productive members thing?

I don't want to open a discussion about it but if you like reading, read the visual novel instead. It's pratically the best thing in the world, The anime adaptation is fine because it's impossible to ruin such a good story. I can assure you that in this moment.. not knowing how good is the visual novel... You're totally not aware about how big is the difference and what a masterpiece is the visual novel, watching the anime might be the worst mistake of your life and what's sad is that you will never know about how bad was that mistake of knowing steins;gate not by the VN but by the anime instead

I might seem the kind of person who always say "the book is better" when people talk about movies, But the steins;gate's experience has given me something irreplaceable for the rest of my life and that's why i had to write this, anyway it's your choice. Thank your for reading my overly obsessed and weaboo post.

El Psy Kongroo

4 hours ago, Mitch730 said:

I don't want to open a discussion about it but if you like reading, read the visual novel instead. It's pratically the best thing in the world, The anime adaptation is fine because it's impossible to ruin such a good story. I can assure you that in this moment.. not knowing how good is the visual novel... You're totally not aware about how big is the difference and what a masterpiece is the visual novel, watching the anime might be the worst mistake of your life and what's sad is that you will never know about how bad was that mistake of knowing steins;gate not by the VN but by the anime instead

I might seem the kind of person who always say "the book is better" when people talk about movies, But the steins;gate's experience has given me something irreplaceable for the rest of my life and that's why i had to write this, anyway it's your choice. Thank your for reading my overly obsessed and weaboo post.

El Psy Kongroo

Are the games worth?

For game you mean the visual novel i think, visual novels are considered games. I have steins;gate 0 for PS4, as i told before is not as good as the first but it completes the story, about the anime of sg0 you're watching now i know everything already because I have "played the game"

looking at the fall anime chart https://www.livechart.me/fall-2018/tv. "finds out his best girl is pregnant with another guys kid" ok "goes to another world" typical "has to impregnate 12 shrine maidens to save the world" 

Image result for wtf

also "studio to be determined airs in 3 weeks 3 days" ok im sure thta will not be rushed and look like shit

Edited by fredrichnietze
16 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

looking at the fall anime chart https://www.livechart.me/fall-2018/tv. "finds out his best girl is pregnant with another guys kid" ok "goes to another world" typical "has to impregnate 12 shrine maidens to save the world"

also "studio to be determined airs in 3 weeks 3 days" ok im sure thta will not be rushed and look like shit

Deen TM

kek

23 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

Ha that sounds like total trash.

Spoiler

Low key that sounds like an amazing and awesome comedy.

28de5e599b40269ff7dfff84a4a1a71f.gif

Spoiler

IMAG0078.jpg

just got my new japanese textbook.

New kanji section kicks off with straight-up, fucking, NEN from hunter x hunter.

Some weeb made this book i swear.

"Nen (念, Mind Force) is one of the defining features of the manga Hunter × Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi. It is a technique that allows a living being to use and manipulate their own life energy (known as aura)."

anyways manga is coming back to jump next week or so, after 5-month hiatus. hype as fuck!

Edited by Eggplant
  • 2 weeks later...