Emlee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jUgaAtP.png

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Synopsis

In the dawn of the 21st century, magic, long thought to be folklore and fairy tales, has become a systematized technology and is taught as a technical skill. In First High School, the institution for magicians, students are segregated into two groups based on their entrance exam scores: "Blooms," those who receive high scores, are assigned to the First Course, while "Weeds" are reserve students assigned to the Second Course.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei follows the siblings, Tatsuya and Miyuki Shiba, who are enrolled in First High School. Upon taking the exam, the prodigious Miyuki is placed in the First Course, while Tatsuya is relegated to the Second Course. Though his practical test scores and status as a "Weed" show him to be magically inept, he possesses extraordinary technical knowledge, physical combat capabilities, and unique magic techniques—making Tatsuya the irregular at a magical high school.

I took this synopsis from the following website :

https://myanimelist.net/anime/20785/Mahouka_Koukou_no_Rettousei

30 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

does that have incest? i may be confusing it with something else but someone was complaining about that anime and the incest and i nope noped it and skipped.

There is nothing about incest in this anime

I've read the visual novel an year ago, not as good as the first steins;gate but it's curious and the ending is quite good. A lot of stuff were useless and boring and I realized that most of it has not been cut in the anime, since steins;gate visual novel is the only 10 I've ever given it's very hard to match my expectations, I've enjoyed the episode 8 (this scene doesn't exist in the steins;gate 0 visual novel)