Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

3 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

http://anichart.net/winter-2018

1 week till overlord season 2 and seven deadly sins 2. hype train has no breaks. what are you all watchin?

Violet Evergarden is the only show I'm certain I'll stick with but other then that I'll be checking out:

Citrus

Koi wa Amegagari no You Ni

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Gakuen Babysitters

Sora yori mo Tooi Basho

Ito Junji: Collection.

And this movie i'm very hopeful for: Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou. Mari Okada Directing and Script + P.A Works production is a great combo.

44 minutes ago, Dougington said:

Violet Evergarden is the only show I'm certain I'll stick with but other then that I'll be checking out:

Citrus

Koi wa Amegagari no You Ni

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Gakuen Babysitters

Sora yori mo Tooi Basho

Ito Junji: Collection.

And this movie i'm very hopeful for: Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou. Mari Okada Directing and Script + P.A Works production is a great combo.

long time no see o/ and also watching violet and sayonara. also you stlll with the trash bois? 

26 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

whatcha watched this season? mahoutsukai no yome is pretty good and right up your alley. 

I pretty much skipped this season after keeping up with 13 shows the season before. Guess I got burnt out. I started Food Wars S3, Ousama Game, Girl's Last Tour and Love Live Sunshine S2. Didn't get further than 5 episodes with any of them though.

Also, y'all need MAL accounts. 

I haven't watched anything from the past 3 seasons or so, but I've been using my time lately to watch stuff that have high scores on MAL or are famous that I didn't see yet. So far I've seen these:

Rainbow: 9/10

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: 7,5/10

Rebellion (Madoka movie): 9,5/10

Kimi no Na wa: 8,5/10

Koe no Katachi: 8/10 

I think the next ones I'll be watching are Spirited Away and Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm up to any recommendations, althrough I already have a lot of names noted down. Here's my MAL: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_rhapsody_ 

watch houseki no kuni and move shinsekai yori up

in movies watch children who chase lost voices

why would you drop noragami???!

-

i just binged overlord s1, despite the plot holes found it enjoyable

-

edit above

Edited by axx

no silly, she is the one who killed her tho

-

regarding the story, liked how multiple events kept taking place simultaneously and at times didn't appear to be connected

since you probably didn't notice the chest bandages

340528.jpg

Edited by axx
49 minutes ago, axx said:

-

regarding the story, liked how multiple events kept taking place simultaneously and at times didn't appear to be connected

Hide contents

340528.jpg

we having a waifu war

shes not even of age/attractive/interesting beyond "hey i do some weird stuff with herbs that could come in handy"

but yea i like the story and i like that they dont spend forever trying to justify the plot hole of "hey none of this makes sense why would a game being turned off make you stuck in it?" and get straight to the good stuff.

also unrelated sorry i havent been online much my boot ssd is in the process of dying

1 hour ago, axx said:

-

Hide contents

340528.jpg

He will be rescuing her sister in season 2 for sure and then, maybe revive and reunite them.

Coz he can.

56 minutes ago, Bishav said:

He will be rescuing her sister in season 2 for sure and then, maybe revive and reunite them.

Coz he can.

i wouldnt be surprised if the ones who kidnapped the sister are the guys of the weird name thingy

Edited by axx
a word