Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

1 hour ago, LeWildChat said:

I recommend "Charlotte" (2015).

Been a long time since I saw it, but ye was pretty good! Loved the few episodes when Mc goes crazy and just spirals downwards! Kinda confusing show tho as far as I remember.

Is that whaleshow still any good? Saw a few episodes, but wasn't hooked. I got the impression it changes a bit tho.

20 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

yes. its good, one of my favorites this year. 

Coolio, will give it another shot then. Lots of good shows this year imo. LWA, maid dragon, konosuba 2, aho-girl, hero academia and made in abyss. That agnus McBride shows looks good aswell! And probably some other stuff I've missed.

29 minutes ago, Tritios said:

Coolio, will give it another shot then. Lots of good shows this year imo. LWA, maid dragon, konosuba 2, aho-girl, hero academia and made in abyss. That agnus McBride shows looks good aswell! And probably some other stuff I've missed.

well this winter we're getting a new fate, overlord 2, seven deadly sins, and maybe the robot girl anime which might start in 2017 

so over all pretty good year

i really recommend sun moon anime for those who havent gotten to it yet

it''s like a completely different studio made it. it has zero similarities with previous pokemon anime. it's like they just gave a good franchise to a good studio and made a good anime.

it just feels more like a classic japanese anime than wacky cartoon network broadcast. it's pretty slice of life most of it but plot is happening now

14 hours ago, Eggplant said:

i really recommend sun moon anime for those who havent gotten to it yet

it''s like a completely different studio made it. it has zero similarities with previous pokemon anime. it's like they just gave a good franchise to a good studio and made a good anime.

it just feels more like a classic japanese anime than wacky cartoon network broadcast. it's pretty slice of life most of it but plot is happening now

cept team rocket, those fuckers are still there....

double post for visibility and its a different matter...

been keeping up with apocrypha?

that karna fight would have been one of the best in the fate verse if it wasnt for:

- shit animation

- friggin cheater homunculus pos with his plot armor ahhhhg, we needed mordred there =/

here is the fight if anyone wants to get spoiled

Edited by axx

Beeing a Lancer is suffering....Karna could be such a cool character if given some more space, but Apo isn't exactly the best for that  (unless you are a cute boy or Jeanne)...even in CCC he was only a side kick...and he should be one of Nasu favorites. 

About the pool, seriously this time, Fate is having a massive boom right now thanks to Grand Order, and its massive playerbase, introducing to the franchise a lot of people and beeing used as advertisement for the anime series and movies ( HF was pretty good btw ), something that other games are trying to do, but can't yet manage  (looking at memory defrag just to name one)

I lost all hope in Apo getting good, so i'll just wait for Last Encore 

• 2 weeks later...