Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

17 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

https://www.livechart.me/fall-2017/tv

watching

kekkai sensen

mahoutsukai no yome

fate (mediocre atm but maybe it'll get good?)

juuni taisen

maybe watching

black clover

dies irae

inuyashiki

shoujo shuumatsu ryokou

kujira no kora wa sajou ni utau

garo

evil or live

probably goign to drop half or more

matching all the bold ones, plus several more which ill apply the third ep rule tho

ive loved all the mahoutsukai no yome ovas so far, hoping the anime keeps the same quality

the reflection has been pretty ok, anyone else watching it?

-

From this season houseki no kuni has been quite the revelation, great soundtrack and amazing visuals,

hope plot follows closely the manga story line

U2E4X8A.png

Edited by axx
On 10/20/2017 at 1:13 AM, EmoDuck said:

Well guess what? 

I love anime to! 

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/sophie123

~reads~

isnt Imouto sae Ireba Ii about a guy who wants to fuck his sister? i remember hearing someone complain about someone fantasizing about eating underwear in that. 

imput? is this just hentai?

whats your thoughts on Gokukoku no Brynhildr? i started it and dropped it after e1 cause it was slow as fuck but interesting premise. does it ever get good? 

isekai smart phone, how the fuck is this a 10/10? how did you like this? also why is everything either unrated, or a 9-10 except absolute duo which was trash.

"Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?" never finished this but does it basically end up with crazy girlfriend being crazy and eventually scaring off the main guy ending with her being even MORE crazy goign after him and drama and or violence all mirai nikki style?

do you watch the likes of free, lovers, monmusu, dxd, ect for the plot?

also i like a lot of the stuff you like check out railgun, it's similar to angel beats and i think you'd like it.

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

~reads~

isnt Imouto sae Ireba Ii about a guy who wants to fuck his sister? i remember hearing someone complain about someone fantasizing about eating underwear in that. 

imput? is this just hentai?

whats your thoughts on Gokukoku no Brynhildr? i started it and dropped it after e1 cause it was slow as fuck but interesting premise. does it ever get good? 

isekai smart phone, how the fuck is this a 10/10? how did you like this? also why is everything either unrated, or a 9-10 except absolute duo which was trash.

"Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?" never finished this but does it basically end up with crazy girlfriend being crazy and eventually scaring off the main guy ending with her being even MORE crazy goign after him and drama and or violence all mirai nikki style?

do you watch the likes of free, lovers, monmusu, dxd, ect for the plot?

also i like a lot of the stuff you like check out railgun, it's similar to angel beats and i think you'd like it.

Alright, 1st of all i like watching anime, The first questions answer is that, Im watching it because it looks good, your second answer is that I havent seen that in so long, your third answer is that I thought it was such a funny anime i enjoyed it, Your 4th answer is that it might be your style i dont know, I love watching free because of hot abs and I love anime alot, and dxd not because of boobs or anything lol. and your last question is that Ive seen a bit of angel beats, maybe someday ill get into it again. Hopefully this will be enough~ 

2 minutes ago, EmoDuck said:

Alright, 1st of all i like watching anime, The first questions answer is that, Im watching it because it looks good, your second answer is that I havent seen that in so long, your third answer is that I thought it was such a funny anime i enjoyed it, Your 4th answer is that it might be your style i dont know, I love watching free because of hot abs and I love anime alot, and dxd not because of boobs or anything lol. and your last question is that Ive seen a bit of angel beats, maybe someday ill get into it again. Hopefully this will be enough~ 

enough is never enough whahahahaha

but seriously 

i asked 5 questions not four so now im confused cause number 4 is obvious question #5 and im not sure which one you skipped and what answer is to which questions.

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

enough is never enough whahahahaha

but seriously 

i asked 5 questions not four so now im confused cause number 4 is obvious question #5 and im not sure which one you skipped and what answer is to which questions.

The smartphone one is funny i made that one 10/10 because i love it and it might be short storyline but its not bad at all. Your 5th answer is the free and blah blah so on....haha

1 minute ago, EmoDuck said:

The smartphone one is funny i made that one 10/10 because i love it and it might be short storyline but its not bad at all. Your 5th answer is the free and blah blah so on....haha

ok so skipped Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta. was it good? was the ending what i predicted at like e2?

2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

ok so skipped Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta. was it good? was the ending what i predicted at like e2?

ommmmmmmg that was sooooo funnyyyyy, Its just like Sword artonline and log horizon, where you are at school and meet the people in game XDDDDDD

You should def watch it freedyyy!!

Edited by EmoDuck