Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

cdwVOQA.jpg

Synopsis

In the year 2010, the Holy Empire of Britannia is establishing itself as a dominant military nation, starting with the conquest of Japan. Renamed to Area 11 after its swift defeat, Japan has seen significant resistance against these tyrants in an attempt to regain independence.

Lelouch Lamperouge, exiled prince of Britannia, unfortunately finds himself caught in a crossfire between the two nations' armed forces. He is able to escape, however, thanks to the timely appearance of a mysterious girl named C.C., who bestows upon him Geass, the "Power of Kings." Realizing the vast potential of his newfound "power of absolute obedience," Lelouch embarks upon a perilous journey as the masked vigilante known as Zero, leading a merciless onslaught against Britannia in order to get revenge once and for all.

I took this synopsis from the following link :

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1575/Code_Geass__Hangyaku_no_Lelouch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK. Watching a lot of stuff right now. Mainly stuff from last season to fill in the gaps whilst I wait for AoT and Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata S2 episodes.

I finished Re:Zero last week. I was on the Emilia bandwagon til episode 18. Rem best girl from that point on. Binged Danganronpa. I don't know why I did. It was shit. My opinion would probably be vastly different if I had played or had any knowledge of the games though, whether that would be for better or worst I don't know. I'm trying to watch Days (TV) and two issues with the series. 1. Whats with the name? 2. The MC was sort of cute at the start but 8 episodes in and I don't know if I can bare him anymore. On 4th episode of Masamune-kun no Revenge, enjoying it so far. Best Girl guy what the fuck. Going to start on Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon and Youjo Senki soon.

On 11/03/2017 at 8:16 AM, londark said:

Yeah, till the very last chapter it was really good, not the typical survival game manga. 

Forgot to post but I finished that ages ago. Yeah that ending was so lackluster. I guess it was sort of surprising in the way they presented it but it felt so meh in comparison to everything that happened til that point.

12 hours ago, Dougington said:

Recently watched Re:Zero myself, pretty decent. Had it ups and downs,

Spoiler

ep 15-17 was bad, I adimre the concept of the MC just spiraling downwards into crazy-town, but they didnt manage to pull it off good enough. And the turnpoint was so cute, love Rem. but the fact that he just turned around and suddenly managed to snap out of it and do everything correct despite being so traumatized just because Rem said she had faith in him is dumb.

Also while i also like Rem better, i think it is mainly because we've seen her so much more. Im hoping for screen time of Emilia-tan if we get another season. because plot would kinda get ruined if Subaru went with Rem instead, everything thats happend up untill now because Subaru wants emilias vajayjay 

Finished Masamune-kun, it was OK, not much more some funny moments and cute scenes but meh plot and story.

Dropped Youjo Senki after the first episode, just not my cup of tea. Heard alot of good things about it tho. 

Saw Acco, dont understand its praise, it was decent, kinda boring tbh but cool enough.

Maid Dragon was sooo good, loved that show. Adorable, funny and great animation, it was a real good time. 

Loved konosuba aswell, one of the funniest animes ive ever seen, and i love its animation, wish their faces was more detailed tho...

And Litle Witch Academia, not up to date yet, watched like 10 episodes i think. A litle slow at the start but its getting real good now. I love the animation so much, characters are great and the atmosphere is just amazing.

Winter season was great. 

Love Tyrant from spring season looks good aswell, Gonna watch Attack on Titan, but not having too high expectations.. 

And berserk for the lulz. 

1 hour ago, Tritios said:

Recently watched Re:Zero myself, pretty decent. Had it ups and downs,

Hide contents

ep 15-17 was bad, I adimre the concept of the MC just spiraling downwards into crazy-town, but they didnt manage to pull it off good enough. And the turnpoint was so cute, love Rem. but the fact that he just turned around and suddenly managed to snap out of it and do everything correct despite being so traumatized just because Rem said she had faith in him is dumb.

Also while i also like Rem better, i think it is mainly because we've seen her so much more. Im hoping for screen time of Emilia-tan if we get another season. because plot would kinda get ruined if Subaru went with Rem instead, everything thats happend up untill now because Subaru wants emilias vajayjay 

Finished Masamune-kun, it was OK, not much more some funny moments and cute scenes but meh plot and story.

Dropped Youjo Senki after the first episode, just not my cup of tea. Heard alot of good things about it tho. 

Saw Acco, dont understand its praise, it was decent, kinda boring tbh but cool enough.

Maid Dragon was sooo good, loved that show. Adorable, funny and great animation, it was a real good time. 

Loved konosuba aswell, one of the funniest animes ive ever seen, and i love its animation, wish their faces was more detailed tho...

And Litle Witch Academia, not up to date yet, watched like 10 episodes i think. A litle slow at the start but its getting real good now. I love the animation so much, characters are great and the atmosphere is just amazing.

Winter season was great. 

Love Tyrant from spring season looks good aswell, Gonna watch Attack on Titan, but not having too high expectations.. 

And berserk for the lulz. 

Agree with everything you said about Re:Zero. ^ 

Spoiler

Emilia is Subaru's goal. If he decides at any point to go live a happy life and make half devil babies with Rem then there really is no story from there.

And I finished Masamune-kun. I liked the plot and story. I liked the characters. Until fucking Gasou showed up. He felt so unnecessary and distasteful. From the point he showed up, the show felt so shitty. The last episode had one of the worst endings too.

Spoiler

10 minutes of karaoke? Are you kidding?

I looked up what happened in the manga and it seems like it only got worst after that.

Guess I'll get started on Maid Dragon next. 

Edited by Dougington

JlMhu2x.jpg

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Synopsis

After dying a laughable and pathetic death on his way back from buying a game, high school student and recluse Kazuma Satou finds himself sitting before a beautiful but obnoxious goddess named Aqua. She provides the NEET with two options: continue on to heaven or reincarnate in every gamer's dream—a real fantasy world! Choosing to start a new life, Kazuma is quickly tasked with defeating a Demon King who is terrorizing villages. But before he goes, he can choose one item of any kind to aid him in his quest, and the future hero selects Aqua. But Kazuma has made a grave mistake—Aqua is completely useless!

Unfortunately, their troubles don't end here; it turns out that living in such a world is far different from how it plays out in a game. Instead of going on a thrilling adventure, the duo must first work to pay for their living expenses. Indeed, their misfortunes have only just begun!

I took this synopsis from the following link :

https://myanimelist.net/anime/30831/Kono_Subarashii_Sekai_ni_Shukufuku_wo

@Dougington Masume-kun

Spoiler

Yea, Ending was horrible.. well i wouldt even call it an ending tbh. Ye took alook at the manga or whatever is the source matrial, seem to have to same problem strecheting it out into oblivion because sheckels. But i mean most Harems has this problem, its hard to end i show satisfingly. Cant think of many with an actual god ending. Apart from School days, loved that one. But Masumes ending was just shit in every way possible.

As for Gasou, ye i get it. Its a joke on how Aki prefers them alitle chubby and was earlier in love with Masume. But he just came off as an asshole and I struggle to see how Aki just suddenly fell for him. I was going to say atleast it sends a message about how the perfect body isnt what all girls are looking for, but Aki fell for him as i understand it purly because of his looks. I find myself likning this show less and less the more i talk about it lel. 

Also the Loli-mom, not sure what i think about it, its funny but dumb as fuck,

Look forward to Maid-dragon its a blast. 

@Diano I already said it in my last post but Konosuba is so great. just posting the plot doesnt justify it since its not a big part of what makes it good. I'm sure most of you have seen tons of Gifs from this show all over. But the absurdity is probably one of this shows best traits. Its a really refreshing take on the stuck in a MMo. 
I love Aqua, best character. How she always manages to fuck up, but still trying so hard to do good deeds. Im a bit more worried about Darkness and Megumin, And i hope we get to see more jokes from them, not just the same both have repeted for 2 seasons now. While i love Darkness fucked up fetishes, and megumins love for explosion-magic its gonne get old eventually. 

8 hours ago, Bishav said:

I'm liking the Akashic records of a bastard magic instructor, second episode was awesome.

Swag af title, sounds like my jam. Remind me later

edit: finished ep1, this is fucking awesome

edit2; LMAO ep2 lit asf

Edited by Eggplant

rage of bahamut season 2 looking awesome

great graphics and so far interesting plot

way better than s1

also lots interesting characters

and one of the best ops ive seen this year