Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

At 83 volumes, 774 episodes and counting, One Piece is the most prolific series in the anime and manga industry. With other long-form series such as Bleach and Naruto ending in the past few years, speculation has been mounting that One Piece is nearing its conclusion as well.

However, series creator, Eiichiro Oda, has a different kind of ending in mind.

“A short while ago, I looked back on the past decade and realized what I had built up. I saw the great saga that I had unfolded for the world to see,” Oda told Anime Maru. I suddenly became very worried about the future and safety of my legacy, and what would happen after I am no longer here.”

Oda began consulting various therapists, who all recommended that Oda seek closure on his written work. They suggested that a proper conclusion would be what both he and his fans would want the most. This advice could not convince Oda, who then resorted to “drastic measures”.

Oda disclosed that he is currently in a partnership with Anaheim Electronics, an emerging technology contractor. Using their experimental and classified “Psycoframe” technology, Oda is currently duplicating his personality and memories onto an artificial intelligence program, which will activate when Oda’s vital signs cease, and resume Oda’s duty as a mangaka.

“Now my doubts can be laid to rest”, remarks Oda. “Whatever the distant future holds, I leave it to Oda 2.0.”

YKCSc54.jpg

Synopsis

Fifteen-year-old Megumi Shimizu dreamed of a glamorous life in the big city; however, her unexpected death in the quiet village of Sotoba marks the beginning of what appears to be a ferocious epidemic that turns the hot summer into a season of blood and terror. A young doctor named Toshio Ozaki begins to doubt the nature of the disease and comes to understand that to discover the truth, he must abandon his humanity. Meanwhile, Natsuno Yuuki, an antisocial youth from the city, is haunted by the sudden death of Megumi and must realize the pain of friendship in the face of his own tragedy. Toshio and Natsuno form an unlikely pair as they work together to save Sotoba before it transforms into a ghost town of vampires.

Shiki, adapted from the horror novel written by Fuyumi Ono, goes beyond the average vampire story. It tells the tragic tale of survival in a world where one cannot easily distinguish between good and evil. Abandoned by God, the Shiki, as the vampires call themselves, have only their will to live as they clash with the fear of the paranoid/unbelieving villagers. Shiki explores the boundary that separates man from monster.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

I took this synopsis from the following link : https://myanimelist.net/anime/7724/Shiki

Watched Noragami. I suggest it.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

s6ONlkc.png

Synopsis

As a minor god of calamity, Yato not only has no followers but does not even have a shrine to his name. In an attempt to become known, he charges only five yen to grant the wishes of Near Shore dwellers (the name given to the living) to save up for his shrine. Through his missions, Yato encounters a Near Shore girl named Hiyori Iki, whose soul frequently slips out of her body, and Yukine, a wandering spirit whom he adopts as his Regalia (weapon). Together, they work to kill off corrupted spirits (Phantoms) while Yato continues in his quest to become a famous god.

I took this synopsis from Wikipedia.

5 hours ago, Tritios said:

Ye its alota fun, i derpep up and watched season two, Noragami Aragoto, before the first one. It did make alot more sense that way wierdly enough.

Also Nora best girl. 

Image result for Nora noragami

I'm sure Hiiro is Yaboku's sister. If I understood, they have the same dad.

43 minutes ago, Heimann said:

Watched The Garden of Words finally, oddly on a rainy day in my car. 

My feels man. That ending felt so rushed. I wanted to see what would happen between the two, or even just for their futures played out.

watch children who chase lost voices

really cool animation

2 hours ago, londark said:

I guess i finished reading Alice in Borderlands.....shit ending

Altho, i really hope that`s not the actual ending. Litteraly no explanations on what was going on.....bleh

A friend told me to watch the OVA and I was getting really tempted to read the manga. Is it good apart from the end?

76zKbKT.png

Synopsis

Young Ciel Phantomhive is known as "the Queen's Guard Dog," taking care of the many unsettling events that occur in Victorian England for Her Majesty. Aided by Sebastian Michaelis, his loyal butler with seemingly inhuman abilities, Ciel uses whatever means necessary to get the job done. But is there more to this black-clad butler than meets the eye?

In Ciel's past lies a secret tragedy that enveloped him in perennial darkness—during one of his bleakest moments, he formed a contract with Sebastian, a demon, bargaining his soul in exchange for vengeance upon those who wronged him. Today, not only is Sebastian one hell of a butler, but he is also the perfect servant to carry out his master's orders—all the while anticipating the delicious meal he will eventually make of Ciel's soul. As the two work to unravel the mystery behind Ciel's chain of misfortunes, a bond forms between them that neither heaven nor hell can tear apart.

I took this synopsis from the following link :

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4898/Kuroshitsuji

31 minutes ago, Diano said:

76zKbKT.png

Synopsis

Young Ciel Phantomhive is known as "the Queen's Guard Dog," taking care of the many unsettling events that occur in Victorian England for Her Majesty. Aided by Sebastian Michaelis, his loyal butler with seemingly inhuman abilities, Ciel uses whatever means necessary to get the job done. But is there more to this black-clad butler than meets the eye?

In Ciel's past lies a secret tragedy that enveloped him in perennial darkness—during one of his bleakest moments, he formed a contract with Sebastian, a demon, bargaining his soul in exchange for vengeance upon those who wronged him. Today, not only is Sebastian one hell of a butler, but he is also the perfect servant to carry out his master's orders—all the while anticipating the delicious meal he will eventually make of Ciel's soul. As the two work to unravel the mystery behind Ciel's chain of misfortunes, a bond forms between them that neither heaven nor hell can tear apart.

I took this synopsis from the following link :

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4898/Kuroshitsuji

I saw this one a few years ago!!! It's great.