Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

4 hours ago, Bishav said:

I personally hated code geass season 1, Kurururururugi guy was purest form of cancer.

Log Horizon for #1 game based anime ?

game-based like in the anime goes about a game or like in the anime was first a game?

For some reason I am unable to type anything in the last reply, even while trying to edit that reply. Forums OP on Mobile.

Anyway axx, anime that was first an online game. One that discusses a game (like D frag ?)would be a different #1 list. 

Konosuba (like a game) kind is permitted as well. Jesus I want to watch s2 so bad.

13 hours ago, Munya said:

If they liked a very specific defined part of it enough why not?

Like, what if I never finish any anime, I obviously have but there are plenty I have dropped because they went from great to bad or were just never good but, I totally support the decision to say "Insertitlehere is my favorite anime, but only episodes x-xx",  as long as it is specified.  One of my favorite mangas that I have read was fantastic early on but started recycling things later, I would probably recommend it but not the entirety of it as one of my favorites.  Or say it was really great but it gets kind of dragged on towards the end.

I would just say you need to watch more cartoons or read more manga. 

Didnt mean to spark a debate. 

• 2 weeks later...