Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

3 hours ago, Kyokatsu said:

if by revenge you mean masamune-kun no revenge, then its one of the worst things I've read in a good while, I was so hyped for the show that I tried reading the manga, but god, it was REALLY bad

Oh well I hope the anime keeps on the same track as it is now then. The first episode was hilarious. 

Urara cartoon has some cute characters but I don't think we're going to keep watching it for the sake of time. 

SAO had the potential to be sooooooooooo good, them rushing through Aincraid for no reason in season 1 and them going depressed mode and having a whole team of terminally ill players in the second half of SAO2 kinda ruined it for me.

Had a chance to have 2 great seasons but was spoiled by 2 awful second halfs

1 hour ago, Torinnnnn said:

SAO had the potential

The first story ended at episode 14. I didn't have to read anything or watch anything and I knew the only way they could keep it going would be to break the couple up in some way. At the end of the day, the wikipedia says gets the girl IRL in the end anyway. So I just watched 1 through 14 and considered it near perfection and left it at that. I am sure there are other nice moments, but I like it as it is 1 through 14.

13 minutes ago, bl0nde said:

The first story ended at episode 14. I didn't have to read anything or watch anything and I knew the only way they could keep it going would be to break the couple up in some way. At the end of the day, the wikipedia says gets the girl IRL in the end anyway. So I just watched 1 through 14 and considered it near perfection and left it at that. I am sure there are other nice moments, but I like it as it is 1 through 14.

honestly i wish i had done this, lucky

21 hours ago, bl0nde said:

image.png

I like it very much. Watch episode 1 through 14 (it is short). Don't watch the rest. I didn't. Just let them be happy. Sword Art Online #1

edit: oh god it makes me emo watching him ask her to marry him. gets me every time.

The MC is unbearable :( cool concept though. 

It cant be #1 if you can't watch it in it's entirety. 

1 hour ago, Emlee said:

The MC is unbearable :( cool concept though. 

It cant be #1 if you can't watch it in it's entirety. 

If they liked a very specific defined part of it enough why not?

Like, what if I never finish any anime, I obviously have but there are plenty I have dropped because they went from great to bad or were just never good but, I totally support the decision to say "Insertitlehere is my favorite anime, but only episodes x-xx",  as long as it is specified.  One of my favorite mangas that I have read was fantastic early on but started recycling things later, I would probably recommend it but not the entirety of it as one of my favorites.  Or say it was really great but it gets kind of dragged on towards the end.

Just now, Torinnnnn said:

i honestly have beef with you now... He's the best MC, and lets not forget CC the best female lead ever

he makes enemies out of literally everyone for no reason then kills himself. tell me that's not cringe. give me a good reason for making your handicapped sister want to kill you. 

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

he makes enemies out of literally everyone for no reason then kills himself. tell me that's not cringe. give me a good reason for making your handicapped sister want to kill you. 

first off, he's not dead, secondly it had to be done to make the world for nunally

13 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

first off, he's not dead, secondly it had to be done to make the world for nunally

it HAD to be done? really? REALLY? why did it have to be done? because the author decided that it would have the most emotional impact on you the viewer, but if you stop and think about it their are loads of other things he could have done but didnt. the mc comes off as some sort of crazy person with a messiah complex because the author could not come up with a good enough story and explanation for the ending he wanted. so you get "i have to do this cause i have to do this" bullshit.