Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

11 hours ago, Tackle said:

If you're still up for some

Love lab// It has less Romance (almost non existent) and is comedy heavy. Despite the romance tag and the OP/setting/main cast being all female, it is NOT Yuri(although it would have made a decent one) The two guys that get like 10 mins of total screentime are pretty decent as well.

Edited by Bishav
On 7/12/2016 at 4:50 AM, axx said:

who are the servants in that one? i only know shield girl, the caster, and alter saber

Mashu is the shield girl. Shielder Class

Caster one is Cu Chullain, Lancer from FSN

Saber Alter and Emyia Alter are there as well

Most likelly Medusa ( FSN Rider ) will be in...Not sure who else will be added in the First Order tho

On 06/12/2016 at 1:46 AM, Tackle said:

i already watched umaru chan and oregairu.. .maybe i should try watching Relife and yamada kun and the seven witches..

I've seen both, and yamada is prob a top fave of all time in all categories for me.

Though i read the manga.

It's drawn/written by one of the artists for the fairy tail manga! So, similar art!

6 hours ago, Champlooo said:

nvm i just googled anime movie about building a plane and found it

anime wack as shit

I knew exactly what you were talking about haha. 

If you're looking for somethig as visually beautiful, but with a better plot (imo) watch 5 centimeters per second. Garden of Words is amazing as well, and Voices of a Distant Star is a must watch too. Your Name doesn't have proper subs yet (afaik), but I'm really looking forward to it. 

6 hours ago, Bishav said:

5cm/s almost feels like a live action movie at times. Breathtaking artwork.

Children who chase lost voices and wolf children also have amazing visuals.

I can't remember if I liked Children Who Chase Lost Voices or if I just didn't get to finish it for some reason... also Wolf Children is amazing. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did, I'm not really a kid person. It was really fun watching the kids grow up though, and seeing the paths they each took. 

• 2 weeks later...