Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

On 26/11/2016 at 8:32 AM, Nobarsmcgee said:

lmfaoooo i only made it like 15 minutes in the first episode

It just gets more and more frustrating and there is no closure.

3 guys+1 senior strip down a girl and take her pics. She, with the help of (wimpy) MC, beat the shit out of them(not even remotely enough as they beat her). The girl gets punished- 1 week isolation. The entire series is full of this kind of shit. You expect the girl to finally be able to extract revenge for all the harassment but when she does, she just lands herself into more trouble.

The writer confuses female harassment for fan service.

I was looking for an anime with badass MC like mahouka, one outs etc and some moron suggested that. It's equivalent of school days(bad ending route)

All I have been watching since then is SOL comedy.

Relife was pretty decent.

19 hours ago, Bishav said:

It just gets more and more frustrating and there is no closure.

3 guys+1 senior strip down a girl and take her pics. She, with the help of (wimpy) MC, beat the shit out of them(not even remotely enough as they beat her). The girl gets punished- 1 week isolation. The entire series is full of this kind of shit. You expect the girl to finally be able to extract revenge for all the harassment but when she does, she just lands herself into more trouble.

The writer confuses female harassment for fan service.

I was looking for an anime with badass MC like mahouka, one outs etc and some moron suggested that. It's equivalent of school days(bad ending route)

All I have been watching since then is SOL comedy.

Relife was pretty decent.

watch claymore

36 minutes ago, Tackle said:

can anyone here suggest to me a good anime? some romcom,school, slice of life genre..

Oregairu

Real full title is longer, like "yahari ore seishun ... something love comedy"

Literally has romcom in the title.

It's about high scool kids who make a club that fulfills requests or something.

The second opening is really good.

3 hours ago, Tackle said:

can anyone here suggest to me a good anime? some romcom,school, slice of life genre..

Some new ones from this year

And you thought there is never a girl online?// A lot of romance, decent comedy, decent sol(If you don't mind echhi) MC proposes a girl on an mmo to find out that the person is an oldie man. He loses faith in having any kind of online relationship. Meets a girl and she falls madly in love, and she happens to be from the same school.

Even though it gives harem vibes there is a clear cut relationship right from first episode.

Relife// little romance, decent comedy, 10x SOL- 27 yo "semi neet" guy gets a second chance to live his highschool life as an experiment subject.

This Art Club Has a Problem// one sided love, decent comedy - MC is interested in painting his own "waifu" enters an art club filled with weirdos 

10 hours ago, Kyokatsu said:

nah yandere = shit

Althrough I dropped that one in like 2 eps, Kirino is so fucking annoying

The MC kinda deserved a yandere ending. if you watch through the series-Season 1 was okayish, season 2 (midway you feel that it would get better)gets bad, OVAs were horrible and ending was pure shit. 

I felt horrible after how his childhood friend was treated in the last episode. 

i already watched umaru chan and oregairu.. .maybe i should try watching Relife and yamada kun and the seven witches..

On 12/5/2016 at 8:37 AM, axx said:

tanaka kun is always listless

tanaka kun wa itsumo kedurage shiraishi is the full name of that?