Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

2 hours ago, londark said:

>Thinking that Touma "somehow wins" the tickets to Venice

>Watching Magical Index instead of Scientific Railgun and expecting a lot of Biribiri

i already saw railgun few years back

i needed more

i take what i can get

edit: there's also not much touma in railgun, i like to see them together

Edited by Eggplant

Index and Railgun are 2 different series focusing on 2 differents sides of the same world (magic and science)....they somehow complete each other, but don`t really go too deep into each other stories...

I honestly haven`t watched Index, but i`m reading the Light Novel....i think the anime ends with Vento? That is actually where the real stuff starts developing.....People is also expecting a new season, but no news on it.

As far as i can tell, Railgun had no cliffhangers in the end, but best girl biribiri

5 minutes ago, londark said:

Index and Railgun are 2 different series focusing on 2 differents sides of the same world (magic and science)....they somehow complete each other, but don`t really go too deep into each other stories...

I honestly haven`t watched Index, but i`m reading the Light Novel....i think the anime ends with Vento? That is actually where the real stuff starts developing.....People is also expecting a new season, but no news on it.

As far as i can tell, Railgun had no cliffhangers in the end, but best girl biribiri

it does!

i guess i will try to find the equivalent chapter where vento happens in the manga and start from there

2 minutes ago, londark said:

I think the manga is around the sports festival and Oriana bae

what? that's like less far than the anime.

by light novel do you mean like actually text format? i'm not sure what it is, i assumed manga

Edited by Eggplant
Just now, londark said:

Yeah, the light novels are the original works.....you should be able to get them online, or i can give you a drive link with most of the translated books in PDF

bookssssssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i might have lost interest

if i'm gonna bother reading a novel, i'll probably shoot for haruhi suzumiya or no game no life. A bit higher on my priority list. But thanks!

6 hours ago, londark said:

you talking about that magical index show? about the lil priest girl?

Orange be getting dumber by the minute. what is wrong with these characters, are they literal poops? Hagita has some funny moments but the rest of them are dense as rock. Only reason I'm still watching is to see how the are going to explain how Naho sacrifices her child to save Kakeru. 

idk man, i really enjoyed the "woah reigen is the real deal" kind of thing, also its cool he finally got some psychic powers himself heh

here hoping for a second season

OPM got a second season confirmed, which is nice but quite rare for the studio that produced it

Ye, it was cool, but you dont watch the show for reigan lol, you watch it for Mob, nonetheless i thought the season was better than OPM (which i thought was kinda over rated and hyped up af) with that being said im still hype for both season 2's , and now im currently gonna watch Season 2 of Arslan