Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

24 minutes ago, Emlee said:

Explain. 

i agree that it's pushing the suspension of disbelief a bit but i dont care enough for that to break my suspension completely or anything.

this rant is funny

pls no h8 for this post pls no h8 for this post pls no h8 for this post pls....

Edited by fredrichnietze
51 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

They just discussed stuff that doesnt matter at all in the show, lol. wheter she would be able to get that job in reality doesnt matter. I know someone, in the podcast said the same, but its cute girls doing cute things show and it works, the characters are loveable and funny, this show is great. Much like Haifuri, the plot might be dumb and unrealistic but its adorable, and therefor fun.

also LF manga recomadations, preferably romance, slice of life stuff. 

@fredrichnietze

Do you share the same opinion as the people who put on the podcast? I stopped listening when they started yelling (so correct me if I am wrong), but I think their issue with it is that it's not realistic? I guess if that's what you dislike about it then it could be hard to watch, but I don't think I've ever watched a realistic cartoon haha. 

Also Haifuri was fantastic @Tritios

Edited by Emlee
1 hour ago, Tritios said:

wheter she would be able to get that job in reality doesnt matter.

agreed

41 minutes ago, Emlee said:

Do you share the same opinion as the people who put on the podcast?

nope just giving the most well known example of "i have a problem with new game" that's hilariously over the top.

@Emlee Haifuri was definitly a good time, but i think was expecting alot less actual battling and more cuteness and bathing which kinda ruined it for me.

@nobarsmcgee that gif is Nejimaki Seirei Senki rite?  im really considering dropping after watching 3 episodes today, not very intriguing. Does it get better?

@londark ty ty, will check them out soon. 

also loving 91 days, still a few episodes behind but its probably my favorite of the season. 

Edited by Tritios
damn tags, why dont you work