Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

5 hours ago, NuttyNutts said:

broken blade? if thats what you meant it looks interesting, will check it out plus blue gender, tho the animation of bg throws me out a bit

sousei no gargantia is good but the plot feels a bit diluted and imho urobutcher let us down in that one

I completed "Mirai Nikki" yesterday, so my comment:

Everybody was saying she was yandere but Naruto's sharing users more yandere than her.I was waiting more blood too.

And her love was one sided too. If one of the lovers become a yandere could be interesting tho.

Main character yukiteru was annoyingly weak. Weakest main character ever, cry baby etc..

Story's beginning and ending part was too fantastic to whole story. So was bad. Opening and Ending songs were bad.

9th and Policeman's love and the story of lovely couple were only good things at this whole anime. 

I don't like it.

3/10

On 8/13/2016 at 8:10 AM, FinnTheMember said:

I completed "Mirai Nikki" yesterday, so my comment:

Everybody was saying she was yandere but Naruto's sharing users more yandere than her.I was waiting more blood too.

And her love was one sided too. If one of the lovers become a yandere could be interesting tho.

Main character yukiteru was annoyingly weak. Weakest main character ever, cry baby etc..

Story's beginning and ending part was too fantastic to whole story. So was bad. Opening and Ending songs were bad.

9th and Policeman's love and the story of lovely couple were only good things at this whole anime. 

I don't like it.

3/10

I don't understand about half of what you just said but what I do know is that your taste is shit. Mirai Nikki was brettygud/10

Edited by Rigamorty
9 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

I don't understand about half of what you just said but what I do know is that your taste is shit. Mirai Nikki was brettygud/10

MC was unbearable. 

"Your taste is shit" is getting really boring. 

cutie and I got caught up on cartoons for the most part. 

Orange: incredibly good if you like dramas/SoL. Characters are complex. 

New game: seriously cute. Omf. I love it. 

Prisma Illya: I adore this show but there's been a bit too much plot for me so far :( villain is insanely scary. Last episode didn't have great animation.... Still look forward to it every week. 

Edited by Emlee

Mirai Nikki is shit yandere characters are shit

Edit: Re:Zero is bad dont watch it (for some reason I'm unable to quote while editing my post)

Edit2: Alderamin on the sky is a good one, watch that

Edited by Kyokatsu
On 8/14/2016 at 6:20 PM, Nobarsmcgee said:

Can someone rate re:zero? I wanna start it again, I tried the first episode and got bored

i think re:zero is good but the appeal is drama and characters and that's about it. if you want a good love story this is not it. if you want action, this will bore you 98% of the time. this show is DRAMA with characters they spend a long time developing and everything else is secondary. i would give it a mild recommendation because that's not for everyone, but i have watched the whole thing and enjoy it. their are some really hard to watch moments and i find myself yelling at the screen "kill yourself!!!!!!!" and sometimes getting upset by the characters being real young people and not sitting down and thinking things out, but that's part of the immersion. the adults act like adults and the teenagers act like teenagers and as a adult who works with teens they got it down perfectly. however if you are a person who wants a epic romance you will be disappointed. if you want non stop action you will love the first few episodes and then get disappointed as it slows down to introduce new people. if you are looking for a comedy or something just fun this will make you cri.

Not seen the original love live myself. Different school, new set of girls, new band in the same universe.

I should've started with that. Damn 

Edited by Bishav
Out of everything that is wrong on these forums- I can't even quote now.

I need something to binge.

I enjoyed danganronpa a few years ago.

I heard there's an anime for danganronpa 3, but not for 2?

does it matter if i skip 2? Do i need to play the game for 2 to understand 3?

If so, should i just watch something else? And what?

I enjoy school life romance anime right now. Add some fantasy / magic elements to that. Maybe harem.

Something like negima would be swag.

7 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

I need something to binge.

I enjoyed danganronpa a few years ago.

I heard there's an anime for danganronpa 3, but not for 2?

does it matter if i skip 2? Do i need to play the game for 2 to understand 3?

If so, should i just watch something else? And what?

I enjoy school life romance anime right now. Add some fantasy / magic elements to that. Maybe harem.

Something like negima would be swag.

no idea about dangaronpa but it'd help if we knew what you have already seen, got a list?

EDIT:have you seen angel beats? to aru no index/railgun?

Edited by fredrichnietze
39 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

no idea about dangaronpa but it'd help if we knew what you have already seen, got a list?

EDIT:have you seen angel beats? to aru no index/railgun?

A list of what  I've seen? Oh god...

I've seen angel beats. I've seen railgun. Not index. Was on a to-do list a while back, but... forgot

edit: might just go for that! ty

still LF some recommends

Edited by Eggplant
Just now, Eggplant said:

A list of what  I've seen? Oh god...

I've seen angel beats. I've seen railgun. Not index. Was on a to-do list a while back, but... forgot

railgun>index imo but railgun is a spin off and a lot of major stuff in the plot of railgun was skipped as it was in index like the fight with #1. 

accel world. virtual realitys better replacement showed up called augmented reality. in augmented reality, the world changes because a second reality is placed ontop of reality call accel world which is a sandbox style mmo where people fight eachother to the death and win/loose points which will eventually get you kicked out of the world for life. this is the story of a lonely kid going through school who finds this world and interacts with people through it.

bleach. if you want to binge for literally hundreds of hours. if you do not yet hate filler. if you patience is endless. this is the show for you. it has more characters you can throw a stick at and it every single fucking one of them has hours of backstory and development. it has a whole lot of smaller storys thrown into several huge arcs and it's interesting and creative. the combat sometimes is creative but often is "hit this guy with a sword over and over". i have been watching this off and on for about 5 year and havent gotten half way through yet.

gakkou gurashi. cute girls going to school doing cute things.........

serious fucking spoilers which was ruined for me and also is the reason i watched the show, but after watching episode one i felt that maybe i lost something by knowing. only open if after reading this and deciding you need more to get you to watch it. 

during the zombie apocalypse.

gakkou-gurashi-46-pic-27.jpg

the feels are real man.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. weird title and it is somewhat a commercial for the manga since it ends and only the manga continues. it also has some parts in it that is uncomfortable. that being said i like the characters and i liked the setting and got immersed. it's a magical high school that's reminiscent of harry potter in japan. stuff is going on and and when it ends it leaves you wanting more.