Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

On 7/19/2016 at 5:11 AM, Emlee said:

What do you find appealing about harems? 

actually i dislike harems. im saying it is not one despite appearances.

re-zero-mv.jpg

and by appearances i mean this image and the fact that the majority of the cast is female.

nvm it is a harem T_T

Edited by fredrichnietze
On 7/27/2016 at 5:10 AM, Startear said:

My first anime : Sword Art Online , its very Amazing

Now , Im watching Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu :)

shaltear was taken?

also

this guy has some good points. i watched it myself and liked it a bit more then he did but hes right.

and zero is painful to watch. it's worst then angel beats. 

feels-Dr-Who.gif

but i love it

axx gurren i hear mixed things about. should i watch it?

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

shaltear was taken?

also

this guy has some good points. i watched it myself and liked it a bit more then he did but hes right.

and zero is painful to watch. it's worst then angel beats. 

feels-Dr-Who.gif

but i love it

You Should Watch It . Its Best of This Year :)

26 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

stuff is good

a bit fast paced

some things may seem absurd at first but its all references to other things

its mechas all the way down

legit re zero spoilers

i wouldnt say best, but it does the slowly going insane thing and breaks peoples minds better then anything. their characters are not perfect and they have flaws which show under the crazy pressure (especially the mc) but it's a harem which is kinda a detractor. subaru's spurned womens club/side girl club is almost as bad as SAO, but they generally have more character at least. i find it somewhat odd that he has this power to turn back time and undo things but when he fucks up his relationship with emlia he doesnt go off himself. the first time rem? ram? dies he jumps off a cliff but when the whale eats ram he's like "whatever rest in peace nothing i can do". it's not like their arent painless ways to do it, and it's not like he hasnt done it before. a knife stab to the brain through the eye would be quick easy and effective and give him the chance to not fuck up in round 2 or 3 or 10. but no the guy who cant die fears death. ridiculous. further more the second he realizes "he if i tell someone about the death time thing they die" he doesnt understand that it is a weapon. he can say a few words and kill everyone within earshot, but no

2016_07_11_010756.jpg

"im just gonna cry and scream death threats when i can literally kill you with a sentence, but thats only for killing people i love"

in the marvel word their is a "hero" with this ability named blackbolt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Bolt

blackbolt can make things blow up when he speaks which was powerful enough to drive off but not kill the hulk. subaru is a living death note that can kill anyone who hears him speak if he says the magic phrase. 

it bothers me to no end that he has this power and doesnt even realize or use it.

also thanks axx added to my list

8 hours ago, londark said:

you should watch Terra Formars it's really cool

dats racist

i see your akita and i raise an adolph

RvXBjD.gif

fucking hell

Edited by axx
filter being shit

arslan is solid and so are d.gray man and shokugeki no souma

but all those are second seasons or continuation of something

got no recommendations for this season aside from momokuri if you are into that

can we talk about how the future MC of orange tried to prevent her child from ever being born with time travel? can we talk about how this idiot girl somehow got time travel and instead of killing Dracula or anything actually good, shes trying to make her life better by not having a kid and marrying someone else. 

17 hours ago, axx said:

@Emlee

emluuuu art thou ded?

what you all watching this season?

orange/qualidea code/taboo tattoo were major disappointments

I'm still here! My cutie is visiting so I'm temporarily dead.

We aren't caught up on orange yet...BUT I'm really sad to hear it's been disappointing. I think we have two episodes to watch. I like super dramatic cartoons though so maybe it will be okay for me. I'm glad we haven't gotten around to qualidea or taboo tattoo though by the sounds of it. 

We are focusing on Orange, ReLIFE, Prisma Illya, New Game and going to start 91 Days, and hopefully Zestiria (spelling?). I want to watch Love Live but it seemed like it was just the same story again... Maybe someday. We have a ton of first episodes downloaded but haven't watched them. :( 

We've watched 18 hours of GoT HAHAHA. So our cartoons have taken a bit of a back burner :(

@fredrichnietze

i didn't read your post entirely but I'm almost positive you're spoiling orange? Maybe put it in spoilers. 

Edited by Emlee
Fred needs to be told off
10 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

can we talk about how the future MC of orange removed becasuse spoiler-ish? can we talk about how this idiot girl somehow got time travel and instead of killing Dracula or anything actually good, shes trying to make her life better by not having a kid and marrying someone else. 

you can drag in the dracula part in all series that deals with timetravel, it becomes sorta irrelevant imo. you should be able to create stories with timetravel without going back to change some of the most horrific events thats happend through history. 

minor spoilers ahead

ye the part about her trying to get with kakeru, the dead kid. is confusing as hell. its messed up if she wants to be with him instead of her current husband. having seen the latest episode. but im hoping for some sort of explenation about this. Hopefully she just want him to be happy, and try and prevent him from dying so early. 

@Emlee ye some minor spoilers in freds comment, although most is revealed in the first episode...

2 hours ago, Emlee said:

@fredrichnietze

i didn't read your post entirely but I'm almost positive you're spoiling orange? Maybe put it in spoilers. 

no he's talking about Naho sending a letter back in time that will potentially change the future so that her current child is never born as she is trying to get with Kakeru.

no spoilers from fred this time.

20 hours ago, TheOriginal said:

Need this season recommendations.

Watch JoJo Diamond is Unbreakable, Handa-kun and Shokugeki no Souma S2

Re:Zero is bad

Edit: I finally started watching Steins;Gate, seen 7 eps and I'm really enjoying it so far, Kurisu is one of the few tsunderes that I ever liked 

tumblr_napy4scucl1rk6bsxo1_500.gif

Edited by Kyokatsu