Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

phew finally got time to review the charts

2nd seasons
Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara - more fanservice and cringeish food
arslan senki - more shotas that are shotas no more
momokuri - will this be repeated, extended or?

sure
d. gray man - aasafsdffsdfsdfasffd

maybe
tales of zestiria - hoping this doesn't become a new cgifest
qualidea code - tho mc looks annoying as fuck
scared rider - hoping this doesn't become a free kind of thing

also danganronpa looks interesting, but me thinks that's a new season so ill have to check first one

1 hour ago, axx said:

phew finally got time to review the charts

2nd seasons
Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara - more fanservice and cringeish food
arslan senki - more shotas that are shotas no more
momokuri - will this be repeated, extended or?

sure
d. gray man - aasafsdffsdfsdfasffd

maybe
tales of zestiria - hoping this doesn't become a new cgifest
qualidea code - tho mc looks annoying as fuck
scared rider - hoping this doesn't become a free kind of thing

also danganronpa looks interesting, but me thinks that's a new season so ill have to check first one

You, me and my cutie will possibly only have one show overlapping. WHAT IS THIS. momokuri better be good. 

2 hours ago, AstroSpud said:

hi, is off topic back?

No. This is a place to talk about cartoons.

Also hi.

16 minutes ago, axx said:

@Emlee

did you check momokuri?

Oh no I totally forgot what you told me. I shall watch it within a couple days. I'll probably wait for horriblesubs. 

On 6/29/2016 at 9:38 AM, AstroSpud said:

hi, is off topic back?

I wish.

Also, I am never really excited for a new season of anime. I just hear whats good and watch it. But a season after the upcoming season I am excited for Drifters.

Edited by TheOriginal
7 hours ago, Heimann said:

That's not nice

He is my cutie. I can bully if I want to. 

All of ReLIFE is out, we watched the first episode and laughed a lot. Going to watch momokuri tomorrow + others that come out on Saturdays. 

Kiznaiver has definitly become one of my top cartoons ever. 

Just finished Kiznaiver, and I'm sad that it's over. Final episode was a good ending. Definitely going in my top 5. 

Also finished Kabaneri of the Iron Foretress, final 2-3 episodes felt like they had a rushed story, but overall it was good and the ending was good.

double post cuz

orange is the new erased

kakeru-kun nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

17 hours ago, axx said:

double post cuz

orange is the new erased

Hide contents

kakeru-kun nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Except that it's actually the new Kokoro Connect...

SO ARE YOU WATCHING ORANGE? 

Also once again King comes in here to act like he can just claim every character that I like best. Just wants to be me. Like omg.

New Game is really great by the way, I recommend it to everyone. Zestiria seems interesting I guess. I'm extremely excited about Orange. 

2 hours ago, Vorred said:

so what's so great about New Game

It's a bunch of cute girls who are either just out of high school, a couple years out of high school or 25 who work together at an office designing a video game. I think most of them are art related, except for a couple characters that are like the director and her assistant. It's just a good change of pace from a typical high school cartoon (which I usually enjoy anyway). The art is nice. It's SoL but a new take (imo so far) and it's relaxing to watch. It seems like it could be a bit yuri as well (probably not in a way where it comes right out and says it but yeah). 

I'd give the first episode a shot if you want something relaxing, if you hate SoL it's probably not for you. 

Spoiler isn't plot related.

vBrOrdI.png

Edited by Emlee