Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

We just finished watching the Tokyo Ghoul OVAs (Jack and Pinto). I always find OVA so much more gruesome than the other episodes. Really scary ;___; 

I'm glad I watched them though, there was one cute girl so that was fun. Also major Akira references in Jack. 

I can't believe we're so close to the end of this season. Probably Sunday I am going to start going on about my picks for next season. I'm looking forward to seeing what people are interested in. This season has been one of the best imo, I'm looking forward to seeing how stuff wraps up. I've been really impressed with Kiznaiver, Stray Dogs, Hairfuri and Tanaka-kun for different reasons. I'm still catching up on the bread girls shorts, and we haven't made a dent in Flying Witch (but hopefully will soon). Kabernerrru has been sort of a let down, but I am happy to watch it and will gladly watch a second season. Mayoiga (last episode is literally this week ahh) has been a bit of a let down as well, but I expected less of it than Kabuuunerruuu. 

Outside of seasonals I'm bummed that I got through two seasons of Free! already, and am watching Prince of Stride to try and replace it. I'm looking forward to the Free movie though <3. Someday. Still slowly trucking through K-On (which I am obsessed with but haven't been watching much of for some reason), and will start Tari Tari soon. Best part of watching cartoons is watching them with my cutie though <3. 

I have to say Kiznaiver is becoming one of my all time favourites. The last episode really did it for me. I'm very surprised. Also in case people don't know we have a second season of Stray Dogs confirmed, as well as Ajin (October). I know a few people watched Ajin when it aired. 

<3 

EDIT: Also KonoSuba has been fun for far (I think we're on episode 5 next), but the Studio is lesser quality (imo) than what I usually watch. It's a riot and the girls are fairly cute (especially the little mage omg). KonoSuba has a confirmed second season as well for anyone who is interested. If you like comedy then watch KonoSuba. There is a considerable amount of fan service though, just a warning. It's not absolutely repulsive but it is there. 

latest?cb=20160224131324

Edited by Emlee
2 hours ago, TheOriginal said:

I have no idea what to make of the ending to the most recent Kiznaiver episode

not sure either. is she planning on taking on the entire world's pain? it seems villainous though. i'm excited for Saturday.

it will end just as it started, in a weird way that doesn't make much sense but is "okay?"

sadly the good part is glory of past days

what ya'll watching for the next season?

27 minutes ago, axx said:

it will end just as it started, in a weird way that doesn't make much sense but is "okay?"

sadly the good part is glory of past days

what ya'll watching for the next season?

masou gakuen hxh (that pseudo-hentai), shokugeki no souma, nanatsu no taizai, relife, rewrite (maybe), handa-kun

@axx (since you asked)

Cartoons we're going to give a shot: 

91 Days (looks well done)

Amanchu! (could be cute)

Ange Vierge (haven't watched trailers yet though) 

Prisma Illya (OH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT)

Love Live! Sunshine (obvi)

orange (looks really great)

Qualidea Code (hmmmm)

ReLIFE (Cannot avoid SoL)

Battery (really hesitant because I dislike baseball but as a SoL/drama it looks good)

Tales of Zesteria the X

momokuri (haven't watched trailers yet either) 

Movies: 

Kimi no Na wa

Digimon Tri (3rd instalment) (might be fall)

Koe no Katachi (might be fall)

OVAs: 

Tanaka-kun

KonoSuba (after we finish S1)

----------------------

http://anichart.net/summer

https://www.livechart.me/summer-2016/tv

People seem hyped for Taboo Tattoo but I am not so sure yet. Anyone have other suggestions of things for us to try? 

Edited by Emlee