Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

34 minutes ago, Heimann said:

You have no idea how many times I hoped riders master would die

He's my favourite master ;____; Who is yours?

EDIT: From Zero. Rin and Illya are my favourites overall. 

Edited by Emlee
7 minutes ago, Emlee said:

He's my favourite master ;____; Who is yours?

EDIT: From Zero. Rin and Illya are my favourites overall. 

Can't remember his name off hand, but berserker's master was my favorite. By far the most interesting.

tfw still another year until the first Heavens Feel movie.

Almost all of the characters are at their best in HF, and almost all of the most intense/dramatic/emotional moments in the series happen in HF. You also learn the most about the nasuverse/get the most closure from it. If you have ever had any interest in playing/reading the VN, even if it's just for that route I encourage you to do so.

1 hour ago, Draekyn said:

Reveal hidden contents

gilgamesh op as fuck pls ban

Edited by Plague

I really liked berserker from zero, him and rider are really close when it comes to me picking a favorite. Berserker going head to head with Gilgamesh without being decked out in as much plot armor as sabre was cool. 

1 hour ago, Plague said:

tfw still another year until the first Heavens Feel movie.

Almost all of the characters are at their best in HF, and almost all of the most intense/dramatic/emotional moments in the series happen in HF. You also learn the most about the nasuverse/get the most closure from it. If you have ever had any interest in playing/reading the VN, even if it's just for that route I encourage you to do so.

Hide contents

Plus we have to wait for subs. 

Also I forgot about that part in kiznaiver. I'm happy I didn't let that turn me off of it because that was icky. 

Edited by Emlee

Still have 3 episodes to go. I think there will be some sort of happy ending for all the characters. Episode 9 was definitely the climax of the story, but I think something has to happen to resolve everyone's differences with each other.

Spoiler

Noriko might realize what she's done, realize her mistake, and actually grow a heart and soul and help the characters instead of using them as emotional test puppets. I do not see the kizuna system being used after what happened in episode 9 (i still don't know what to make of the end, Noriko said mission clear, does she mean for the whole thing or for the wait out the storm mission, who knows. So it might still be used.). There are still characters that haven't really had their time to shine story wise like Yuta, and Niko.  Katsuhira also stated "The rain's going to stop" and he obviously wasn't referring to the actual rain, he either means stop as in he'll fix this, or they're just going to try to hide there emotions or something like that which would lead to a sad ending (which would be boring, I actually want Katsuhira to be a little more lively now)