Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

17 minutes ago, Kyokatsu said:

I need a anime with a good main character, tried recently seiken tsukai no world break and seiken no blacksmith but dropped both really fast, someone pls help

Kaze no Stigma

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry has a better lead and romance than world break.

Trinity seven

Nobunaga Concerto

5 hours ago, Kyokatsu said:

I need a anime with a good main character, tried recently seiken tsukai no world break and seiken no blacksmith but dropped both really fast, someone pls help

Looking for male or female MC? Or either?

Just now, KaynineXL said:

Is Naruto good? I seem to see the characters quite often so I'm thinking it's popular.

Looks interesting. Worth checking out?

it is good, too many fillers. but yeah it is good.

30 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Is Naruto good? I seem to see the characters quite often(in sigs/avatars etc) so I'm thinking it's popular.

I enjoyed the series. Plus all the amazing fight scenes 

3 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Is Naruto good? I seem to see the characters quite often(in sigs/avatars etc) so I'm thinking it's popular.

it's worth watching if you are in for some action and edgy feelings, if you manage to avoid fillers that is

4 minutes ago, londark said:

Naruto is a meme ninja

Spoiler

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping uguury and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& uguus who engage in every kind of uguury both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja uguury and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& poops eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

7 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

The first one yeah (still haven't watched shippuuden), but I recommend you watch something else since naruto has ALOT of chapters and its not that good

7 minutes ago, londark said:

Overpowered and mentally ret@rded

it has to get some flaw, else you will end up with a mahouka koukou no rettousei kind of thing

37 minutes ago, Bishav said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping uguury and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& uguus who engage in every kind of uguury both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja uguury and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& poops eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

just the fact that it is like 700 episodes just kills my uguu so hard, cant be bothered with starting on a show i'll prolly never finish 

but could you compare it to elfen lied in terms of edgyness and darkness?