Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

Just finished Death note. My feels at the ending ;-;

Spoiler below - Don't read if you've not watched
[spoiler]
I miss L, was my favourite ;-; He shouldn't have died... not like this. Diabetes should have taken him, not the note book.[/spoiler]

Actual spoiler for death note
[Spoiler]
I'm still salty how light dies, something as silly as a swapped notebook killed him? C'mon now, there's no way he wouldn't of thought of that possibility.
[/spoiler]

Actual spoiler for death note
[Spoiler]
I'm still salty how light dies, something as silly as a swapped notebook killed him? C'mon now, there's no way he wouldn't of thought of that possibility.
[/spoiler]

Also actual spoiler

[spoiler]He had thought of it, that's why he locked it away in a bank's safe deposit box, because of that he thought his ass was covered from it happening. Then they fucked him. I was mostly upset that Light didn't win because I felt that if L didn't catch him no one should. [/spoiler]

Also actual spoiler
[spoiler]He had thought of it, that's why he locked it away in a bank's safe deposit box, because of that he thought his ass was covered from it happening. Then they fucked him. I was mostly upset that Light didn't win because I felt that if L didn't catch him no one should. [/spoiler]

actual spoiler
[spoiler]Tbh, even till the last episode I had a feeling that L faked his death and would return to give the finishing blow to Light.
so much for hoping for true justice to prevail.[/spoiler]

I know you're theorizing but the war isn't just best servant, or else Sabre wouldn't have gotten anywhere. I liked Lancer quite a bit but Sabre is also full of "honour" too, you know.

I would also say Rider had a ton of honour. He was well respected. ;____;

Doubt hes going off it but in the Visual Novel, at least for the FSN servants, in the servant informations book thing, it shows there power rankings more or less.  

Doubt hes going off it but in the Visual Novel, at least for the FSN servants, in the servant informations book thing, it shows there power rankings more or less.

Yeah. I've heard a bit about that. I really enjoy Fate but I definitely don't know as much about it as most fans. Im just going based off what I've watched in the anime. I'm sure that makes some people cringe haha

actual spoiler
[spoiler]Tbh, even till the last episode I had a feeling that L faked his death and would return to give the finishing blow to Light.
so much for hoping for true justice to prevail.[/spoiler]

Wow, I didn't think of that. That would have literally made my day if I saw him come back. Would have made an insane ending.

Anyways, what do you all suggest for me to watch next?

Edited by KaynineXL

Wow, I didn't think of that. That would have literally made my day if I saw him come back. Would have made an insane ending.

If you want something like Death Note then try Code Geass, its death note with mechas

others that are really good:

One Punch Man - Comedy/action, with good characters and a op mc

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic - Action/Adventure/Fantasy/Shounen

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru - Comedy/Romance/School life with a really good main character (even if you dislike the genres, dont knock it until you try)

Hataraku Maou-sama - Comedy

just check the synopsis and pick the one that interests you most

Fate series

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3jiVWotIqA[/spoiler]

To Aru Raildex

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWC6sx_1zYI[/spoiler]

Or start reading Muv Luv stuff

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_MKAAghjjs[/spoiler]

The ending felt rushed in a sense.

This.

I thought Near was a girl

This.

[Spoiler] Like Riga said I felt like L had to kill him. When watching the end od DN I had a feeling it was basically them running out of ideas and trying to end the series. [/Spoiler]

Stop hating on my anime taste btw.

I personally feel code geass falls way back compared to death note.
I've written a nub review on the first season.
http://thecynicalenthusiast.blogspot.in/2016/03/anime-reviewcode-geass-lelouch-of.html?m=1

I actually liked it more than death note because the ending was better, and I liked most characters except for suzaku, made me really mad at times

btw nice review

ok so lancer has a attack thats impossible to stop, impossible to miss, and can go through anything. he can not be hit from a distance weapon either. further more in every single fight he does in the series he is holding back because he hates his master. the one time he doesnt is in the 2nd fight with saber where she only survives due to previous experience fighting him. further more he knows enough of beserker and mage class to be in them as well as the lancer class. the combination of these ability's means that only a hero with magic that is literally unbeatable or unparalleled physical abilitys that can go 1v1 vs lancer and win has a chance against lancer. the first well, you cant really do shit against. blow em up, shoot em, stab them, if all else fails run then drop a nuke/space station/plane/whatever on them. either it works or it doesnt magic is weird. the second cant do shit against a piece of metal flying towards them from 2 miles away at several times the speed of sound, or a semi truck full of fertilizer and gasoline. no physical ability can stop that. Hercules can survive it a few times but it'll eventually bring him down.

yea thats all folks 

I was watching a youtube series about things you might have missed while watching a specific show.

Death Note & Death Parade spoiler kinda

[spoiler]

In one of the scenes in death parade they mention how the number of deaths had been increasing as of late.

In another scene later in the series a girl is given the loop hole to save the guy by sacrificing the life of a random man ( this man looks identical to light )

I HAD NEVER NOTICED THIS

LIGHT COULD BE REINCARNATED 

[/spoiler]

ok so lancer has a attack thats impossible to stop, impossible to miss, and can go through anything. he can not be hit from a distance weapon either. further more in every single fight he does in the series he is holding back because he hates his master. the one time he doesnt is in the 2nd fight with saber where she only survives due to previous experience fighting him. further more he knows enough of beserker and mage class to be in them as well as the lancer class. the combination of these ability's means that only a hero with magic that is literally unbeatable or unparalleled physical abilitys that can go 1v1 vs lancer and win has a chance against lancer. the first well, you cant really do shit against. blow em up, shoot em, stab them, if all else fails run then drop a nuke/space station/plane/whatever on them. either it works or it doesnt magic is weird. the second cant do shit against a piece of metal flying towards them from 2 miles away at several times the speed of sound, or a semi truck full of fertilizer and gasoline. no physical ability can stop that. Hercules can survive it a few times but it'll eventually bring him down.
yea thats all folks

I didn't read all of that but I'm almost positive whatever point you're trying to make is wrong.

yea thats all folks 

You're stupid and don't understand how God Hand works at all. Cu Chulainn has no way of beating Hercules, for several reasons, and they're all God Hand

1. God Hand nullifies all attacks that are lower than A Rank. This means that all of Lancer's normal attacks will be nullified, because his strength stat is lower than A.

2. God Hand provides Heracles with an immunity to something once it deals damage to him (note: It has to deal damage).

3. Heracles has to be killed 12 times. Cu cannot kill him 12 times with just Gae Bolg, even if you consider the thrown version a different Noble Phantasm. At most he can kill him twice, and then loses because he can't hurt him anymore

In addition, modern weaponry such as guns have no effect on Servants. The only time they do is when Lancelot turns them into D Rank Noble Phantasms, which are a world of a difference.

Please stop talking about things you don't understand you giant secondary.

edit: and no, even with Runes, he wouldn't fucking win. Not enough of his different runes can allow him to kill Heracles 12 times. The only reason Saber can do it is because she literally kills him 12 times instantly because Excalibur is fucking stupid. The only way you're ever going to see him win is if he's fighting a heavily nerfed version of Herc. Turn off your Lancer boner.

Edited by Gilgamesh