Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

Rabupon is best Mayoiga

That scene was so stupid...

I guess spoiler alert

[spoiler]

Like why would the MC start freaking out about the fact that he could see a girl's bra through the wet shirt? For crying out loud, she was trying to "execute" him...

I am curious as to why she is so obsessed with execution though...

[/spoiler]

I guess spoiler alert

[spoiler]

Like why would the MC start freaking out about the fact that he could see a girl's bra through the wet shirt? For crying out loud, she was trying to "execute" him...

[/spoiler]

You understand neither cute nor fun things.

Edited by King

Are you watching anime this season/right now?

I'm watching Jojos and Ace Attorney at the moment, nothing in this season really piqued my interest. I still have to watch some stuff from the previous season like KonoSuba, not sure when I'll get around to that since I'm lazy.

NEXT SEASON THOUGH?

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmaqJw6xe6U[/spoiler]

Next season is going to be great. Berserk, Souma s2, Tales of Zestiria, the best part of Prisma Illya, Danganronpa (I imagine this one won't be shit like the first anime since it's original content instead of a bad adaptation).

The next Digimon movie, a new Accel World movie (although it's a separate story from the original, with the same characters), and hell even the next Pokemon movie might be pretty good, the Hoopa one was great and had the best legendary. https://u.pomf.is/iozuzm.webm

"Dragonball super episode 39" is the best anime this season

Been watching some slice of life anime called Rainbow Days, pretty funny.

What's some cool, entry level, funny slice of life shit

Haven't seen many but you could try Hyouka, Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai (if you dont mind the fan service), or GTO

I guess spoiler alert
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The cast is a bunch of misfits and our MC finds girls really foreign. It makes sense in the setting but yeah, not your typical response to someone attempting to drown you. She's pretty cute though.

I'm watching Jojos and Ace Attorney at the moment, nothing in this season really piqued my interest. I still have to watch some stuff from the previous season like KonoSuba, not sure when I'll get around to that since I'm lazy.

NEXT SEASON THOUGH?
[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmaqJw6xe6U[/spoiler]
Next season is going to be great. Berserk, Souma s2, Tales of Zestiria, the best part of Prisma Illya, Danganronpa (I imagine this one won't be shit like the first anime since it's original content instead of a bad adaptation).

The next Digimon movie, a new Accel World movie (although it's a separate story from the original, with the same characters), and hell even the next Pokemon movie might be pretty good, the Hoopa one was great and had the best legendary. https://u.pomf.is/iozuzm.webm

I'm watching a ton of stuff from this season. You might like that fortress one by the way. I heard ace attorney is really bad. Also I want to watch KonoSuba as soon as a batch comes out! I'm excited for it.

Also yes. Prisma Illya and digimon. CANT WAIT. I guess I should check out the last Pokemon movie then. King and I have been wanting to watch one.

Just finished watching Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi). Ever wanted to go back in time when you were a little kid, but with the same knowledge you currently have in the present? Pretty much this.

I liked Erased overall but it definitely dwindled.
[spoiler] the killer was too obvious. I was hoping they were using the teacher as red herring but I guess not :( [/spoiler]

So I started watching some of the stuff that's still airing atm,

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

[spoiler](Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress) well I guess it is worth watching if you liked the attack on titan setting. In fact it reminded me to hard of attack on titan.

It's nothing that had to big of an impact on me but I guess if you like zombie anime with lots of blood with some steampunk aspect this is what you are looking for.[/spoiler]

Hundred,

[spoiler]skintight suits, mechas/battlesuits and well so much fanservice that you are wondering what the theme of the anime really is. I fell like it is nothing new or special but it's not that bad either if you can stand the fanservice and want to watch some highschoolers (protadonist and lots of girls cause we need to make use of the skintight suits) in battlesuits kill some giant invading whatever monsters, this is something for you.[/spoiler]

Sousei no Onmyouji

[spoiler](Twin Star Exorcists), this was the one I really didn't like. The animations were pretty I guess but that's about it. Igk if the story is gonna get better but I don't have my hopes high well I am not gonna spoil the anime but I think it has to many sterotypes of characters and became pretty boring really fast.[/spoiler]

I also finished grimgar

[spoiler]it was surprisingly a pretty good fantasy anime although it has to many things that were not explained properly or not at all and the only thing that really bothered me was (kinda related to the things that happened in the anime) the fact that the protagonist was always scared of someone dieing, I mean usually you have those "idgaf let's go I can do that" protagonists but this one was having to many concerns/was scared with everything he did.[/spoiler]

Edited by Kurodashi

Any good non shonen anime i could watch? haven't watched anything but one punch man in the last...2 years i guess.

Here's some of my favourite

Fist of the north star

Berserk

Saint Seiya

One Punch Man

Cowboy Bebop

Rainbow

So yea; bromance, manly tears, swords and fist fights

No lolis and no school life.

What do you guys think of the first ep of Magi: Sinbad no Bouken? it was pretty good imo

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT why didn't i know this was a thing until now? 

[SPOILER]probably because i dont ever bother looking at fucking intro[/spoiler]

Most recent thing I've watched was KonoSuba, it was pretty good. Started watching that Netflix original thing Ajin: Demi Human but the animation makes me want to take my own life so I probably won't keep watching it.

Edited by Rigamorty

Any good non shonen anime i could watch? haven't watched anything but one punch man in the last...2 years i guess.

Here's some of my favourite

Fist of the north star

Berserk

Saint Seiya

One Punch Man

Cowboy Bebop

Rainbow

So yea; bromance, manly tears, swords and fist fights

No lolis and no school life.

tfw half of these you mentioned are shounen, anyway try these: One Outs, Overlord, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (its tagged as shounen but you probably will like it), Btooom, Golden Boy (comedy and no fights, but its pretty good)

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT why didn't i know this was a thing until now? 

[SPOILER]probably because i dont ever bother looking at fucking intro[/spoiler]

Most recent thing I've watched was KonoSuba, it was pretty good. Started watching that Netflix original thing Ajin: Demi Human but the animation makes me want to take my own life so I probably won't keep watching it.

Keep watching Ajin, you'll get over the CG (I hated it at first), it's worth it imo. 

I haven't seen it but it's in my backlog

Definitely watch it ASAP. There's a lot of drama but I LOVED it.