Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

I had to force myself to sit through this show. Don't know why but I just didn't like it at all

Well I guess if you don't like the cooking part theres not a lot the anime has to offer aside from the fan service and personally I don't really care about fanservice the comedy is ok i guess but nothing all to great.

Well I guess if you don't like the cooking part theres not a lot the anime has to offer aside from the fan service and personally I don't really care about fanservice the comedy is ok i guess but nothing all to great.

even the cooking made me cringe srs

Yeah that I don't care about that and the anime is to focused on the fanservice but I guess you either like it or you don't while I personally don't care about the fanservice I liked reading the discriptions on the cooking which was strange to watch in the anime compared to the manga 'cause I didn't have this famservice in my face while someone discribes in exitement how good the food is.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/58251-the-round-table-currently-known-as-the-beta-off-topic/

Thought this was somewhat related.

Also yay for animus etc. welcome to the forums never seen you here before etc.

I think it's very silly they won't allow clubs. The issue with off topic wasn't the discussion threads for popular things like anime and smash, it was the other threads that were spam and full of bitching/bullying. I see no issue with an anime, smash, etc club. They would probably generate better quality threads than round table does (which is mostly spam and mindless chatter - which is fine imo but it's still not quality). Allowing clubs creates a sense of community and when I made one yesterday it was civil and honest. I'm hoping this discussion can be revisited but who knows.

Whens season 2 ?

It was a Madhouse anime so likely never, even though it was more successful than One Punch Man on a lower budget, we'll probably get season 2 of OPM before anything actually good.

Madhouse is known for doing 1 season of shit for the sake of pushing the original content, in this case the light novel, and then never touching it again. ;_;

It was a Madhouse anime so likely never, even though it was more successful than One Punch Man on a lower budget, we'll probably get season 2 of OPM before anything actually good.

Madhouse is known for doing 1 season of shit for the sake of pushing the original content, in this case the light novel, and then never touching it again. ;_;

Are you watching anime this season/right now?

Edited by Emlee

Finally got to watch Kabaneli of the Iron Fortress.

Hated several aspects of the initial setting, but that's alright to put the story in motion I guess. Really enjoyed the sound and some scenes although I wish they were more creative with the kabane (reminds me a fucking ton of insert-any-zombies-movie-here).

spoiler-ish

[spoiler]

Didn't like MC alot not gonna lie, his franken-transformation was silly, as somebody said to me "Oh I'll pull out all my manly manliness and use all this weird metal stuff and nails to stop the virus" "Damnit its not working" "Then will power shall do!"

[/spoiler]

She said that the steampunk style was cool, idk about that tho