Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

the first half of death note was a masterpiece imo, but the quality dropped greatly after and the ending was pretty bad

I think so too, I dropped it as well.

Kiznaiver

What do you think of it so far?

I started watching it and dropped it after 3rd ep, whats your overall opinion of it?

Phantom World got surprisingly good. It knows what it is and it got a lot of laughs (and some tears) out of me. I'd recommend getting through the first few episodes - it really pays off imo. Also cutest little loli ever is in it. 

Phantom World got surprisingly good. It knows what it is and it got a lot of laughs (and some tears) out of me. I'd recommend getting through the first few episodes - it really pays off imo. Also cutest little loli ever is in it. 

you lost me at the loli

if you want me to watch some anime start by "the loli died in ep 3" .-.

also im about to watch the first two eps of Koutetsujou no Kabaneri since you all got good reviews for it

you lost me at the loli

if you want me to watch some anime start by "the loli died in ep 3" .-.

also im about to watch the first two eps of Koutetsujou no Kabaneri since you all got good reviews for it

3be.gif

She's a super kind little girl though :( The girl with long dark hair is really cute too. 

What do you think of it so far?

Eh, I'd say it's too early for a complete opinion on it, but the story and characters are enjoyable to watch so far. Trigger has made some good shows in the past too, so I'm looking forward to the rest of this show

that op though 10/10

I just looked it up, she's cute. Do you recommend the anime? 

was pretty average, lots of shooting scenes and plot holes plus most characters were really plain

5/10 i guess can do just as much with a game-based anime

edit:

wait i got confused, thats about the dead loli anime ^ (Gunslinger Stratos)

About hamatora, its quite good, got nice plot in both seasons tho its a bit messy 7/10

edit of edit: skill nooooooooooo i cri

edit of edit of edit: honey a shit

Edited by axx

ur argument is invalid. it is the best. 

Edit: 

Nah but on a real note, recommend me a better one than death note, maybe I'll watch it someday. 

Serial Experiments Lain is the best I've seen till now (you probably wont like it but give it a try anyway)

SQ2x0KQ.jpg

some other animes that I enjoyed more than Death note: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Golden Boy (comedy), Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru (aka Oregairu, romcom), Grisaia no Rakuen (you'd have to watch Kajitsu and Meikyuu first, but they aren't as good)

Never finished FMA brotherhood idk I just didn't finish it but it was ok I guess nothing that got a big fan in me but it was far from bad or boring.

I really ended up liking Shokugeki no souma even with all thefanservice but for me they got cooking interesting.

Serial Experiments Lain is the best I've seen till now (you probably wont like it but give it a try anyway)

SQ2x0KQ.jpg

some other animes that I enjoyed more than Death note: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Golden Boy (comedy), Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru (aka Oregairu, romcom), Grisaia no Rakuen (you'd have to watch Kajitsu and Meikyuu first, but they aren't as good)

Guess I'll give it a try when I finish my series