Your biggest blunder in PokeMMO

Just because you dont have a nice signature and don't get likes doesn't mean it should be removed.

[spoiler] btw like counter isn't reverted back [/spoiler]

I haven't see any nice signature in this forum. Only ms-paint level of image manipulation and generic crap. That's not even why I don't like signatures.
It's offtopic but if you have seen likes have any value or add up to anything i would be interested to see some examples. Only way i've seen this system to be used is to like your friends posts.

Oh, I missread, I thought they removed the whole like system.

Edited by milluki

Gave a good friend of mine a perfect HP Fire Eevee I bred to make it into an Espeon for me as I had to go. Came back to her messing up and making it an Umbreon. I laugh till this day at the fail hahaha

Well.. there you have my blunder.. ^^'

I shouldn't have switched off the appearance of nighttime.

I haven't see any nice signature in this forum. Only ms-paint level of image manipulation and generic crap. That's not even why I don't like signatures.
It's offtopic but if you have seen likes have any value or add up to anything i would be interested to see some examples. Only way i've seen this system to be used is to like your friends posts.

Oh, I missread, I thought they removed the whole like system.

What are you talking about? How are signatures bad? Just because you don't like them it still doesn't effect you negatively. Just because you are sad and have nothing better to do stop being a bitch and trying to ruin other peoples fun.

What are you talking about? How are signatures bad? Just because you don't like them it still doesn't effect you negatively. Just because you are sad and have nothing better to do stop being a uguu and trying to ruin other peoples fun.

You imply so much things you seem like you are living in your own world. To be honest, you seem happy there so I don't want to spoil it.

Edited by milluki
  • 6 years later...