GTL searching for EGG moves on pokemons

Liberalisme

Question

It would be nice if you can search for pokemons with an eggmove that you want on it on the GTL. Now you have to search for every pokemon on the GTL, if it has that eggmove or not.

For example, I wanted to see if there was a Tenta/cloyster with rapid spin on the GTL. If you can add the eggmove you want on the GTL it will be easier to find.

Edited by Liberalisme

2 answers to this question

In PC you can type like "Blaziken Thunderpunch" and it will find you a Blaziken with Thunderpunch so I guess the search bar could be the same way. Writing "Tentacool Rapid Spin" would lead you to find Tentacools with Rapid Spin. Since this is a mechanic they already have in PC I doubt it's too hard to apply the same thing to GTL as well.

Edited by OrangeManiac

In PC you can type like "Blaziken Thunderpunch" and it will find you a Blaziken with Thunderpunch so I guess the search bar could be the same way. Writing "Tentacool Rapid Spin" would lead you to find Tentacools with Rapid Spin. Since this is a mechanic they already have in PC I doubt it's too hard to apply the same thing to GTL as well.

It would be great if they could add this on the GTL. Makes it more easy to find pokemons with egg moves.

Edited by Liberalisme