Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bryen

[GUI] Bryen's Sword Art Online Theme ✌

Recommended Posts

1g7sorB.png

Howdy, Mah fellow Trainez! imageproxy.png

So i 've been Messing with photoshop tryna make a SAO aka Sword Art Online GUI, & here's what i came up with...

 

cAwFXzr.png

Spoiler


BifNWwo.jpg

 

fe4RNB0.pngdIFx6fB.pnggWaRnph.pngEYvrpek.jpgSxIciS8.png

 

& More!

 

 

 

G0I2tRw.png

Pretty Simple!

all you have to do is to:

1. Download the Theme from Here: Download.png

2. Unpack it to your PokeMMO install directory -> data -> themes

3. In the game menu choose Settings -> Video -> Theme and from dropdown menu pick Bryen-SAO-GUI

 

94YO5Uj.png

ソードアート・オンライン, A-1 Pictures

 Donwaztok, darkblackswords

 

nn26X9l.png

Don't forget to leave your thoughts down bellow... Au revoir *_^

Share this post


Link to post

Hello. 

I really love this theme. Thank you so much.  :D

 

P.S.: S.A.O. #1 ♥.

 

Glad you like it :)

Share this post


Link to post

I'm having a problem with the Exp bar. Is there something I did wrong?

 

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't know I needed battle background on to see. Great Theme.

 

[spoiler] 7eExaCv.png[/spoiler]

Edited by NecroCorey

Share this post


Link to post

so im using your mod and i love it, but when i want to check the moves of a pokemon in the pokedex, its all blank, same for the friendlist, i can see the heads of people, but no names
and i know how the pokedex works, its only when i use this mod
so if i want to check something, i have to turn off this mod first, check, then turn it back on

i hope you can fix this :)
also, thank you for creating this beautiful mod! i love it

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SophieKitty said:

so im using your mod and i love it, but when i want to check the moves of a pokemon in the pokedex, its all blank, same for the friendlist, i can see the heads of people, but no names
and i know how the pokedex works, its only when i use this mod
so if i want to check something, i have to turn off this mod first, check, then turn it back on

i hope you can fix this :)
also, thank you for creating this beautiful mod! i love it

Frist this is not a mod this is a theme

Second the theme is outdated and i don't think he will update it '-'

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Cosmicplasma said:

Frist this is not a mod this is a theme

Second the theme is outdated and i don't think he will update it '-'

 

oh... any idea how to fix it by ourselves then? because i dont know much about that stuff

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, SophieKitty said:

oh... any idea how to fix it by ourselves then? because i dont know much about that stuff

You would need to update the theme  for the this version of the game ,-,

Share this post


Link to post
 
Please. . . . You can not play PVP. . Fix that please, I really like the theme. . U.U
Edited by Rojo96

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.