Character Customization 2.0

Well I checked most of the sutff there (it would have been great if we could have bought any vanity to see how it looked) and I loved it, I loved the colors, idk why u're complaining about black, it looks dope now, white is great, purple, etc, etc I really love the palette. I like the color of bikes and I also like the movement of the sprites now, it looks much more natural. Good job DS I really like what u did here now give us the ludicolo hat we all want xDDD

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

If there is any vanity you're particularly curious to see just poke me on the PTS and I'll link it in channel chat.

The animations underwent a complete revamp - I scrapped the old base sprites (the nude character sprites) and started again, I wanted to make sure that the animations were more fluid.

Animation frame rate was then also changed for the same reason - the most notable of these is the Bicycle which pretty much entirely skipped it's middle frame, meaning that the frame in the middle in which the wheel position changed to give the impression it was spinning was missed entirely.

Characters also now sway when they run, to help make the running animation look more realistic and on an even more minor level, characters now move up a pixel when taking a step instead of down - just like real life.

As for the hat, I might just submit.

I noticed many of my vanities change colour entirely with customization 2.0 on PTS. Will those changes apply for the main server after the update? For example my cape is black colour in the game but it goes light blue in PTS, will it also become light blue after the update?

Possibly, would you be able to show me a comparison?

Also glad to see you got to check out the PTS Jim.

Yep. Can be achieved by having live client open while logging on PTS, someone mentioned that before somewhere.

Then that will be because the live client recognizes the colours by their old IDs.

In other words, 'Blue' is placed where the Black was on the old Colour Palette.

Upon updating these colours will be told to go to their new location and match what you had before, so you have nothing to worry about.

What happened to the other Eye Colors such as Red, Blue/Cerulean(I think) and Purple/Lavender?

There was only a single blue eye colour (the one available on the PTS)

The other 3 colours (Amethyst, Violet & Red) will be available in the Gift Shop.

I went online yesterday to check what I would look like and I'm just really sad to see that the only thing I want and like is gone, which is the pink color of my hair...

Then that will be because the live client recognizes the colours by their old IDs.

In other words, 'Blue' is placed where the Black was on the old Colour Palette.

Upon updating these colours will be told to go to their new location and match what you had before, so you have nothing to worry about.

I meant gone, not misplaced. The dark pink color is completely gone, there's only some sweetsy cotton candy colors left

af3a1a68fb.png1fe93918ce.png

I think u look sexy with that hair girl :P

Also DS I don't know if this is something u do but I've seen some animations in moves like waterfall changing and surf and stuff, will that hit live too? I've also seen that some of them are faster, which I love, cause I like animations in moves but I don't like them to take an eternity to finish, it's that a thing too or just some random thing of pts?

3525f0c25163632619e08c9db2364e81.png72198bdfb822686360ab1c44423d01eb.png

I'm not really feeling this hair design. Overall I do really like most of the different designs I've seen now, really good job, but this was a let down for me. Besides the bangs being the other way around, I kinda miss the flow that the original had into it's shape. Guess I'll have to change hairstyles permanently.

3525f0c25163632619e08c9db2364e81.png72198bdfb822686360ab1c44423d01eb.png

I'm not really feeling this hair design. Overall I do really like most of the different designs I've seen now, really good job, but this was a let down for me. Besides the bangs being the other way around, I kinda miss the flow that the original had into it's shape. Guess I'll have to change hairstyles permanently.

Discluding the bangs being flipped the hairstyle is exactly the same shape, the only difference is the positioning of the arms on the base model has moved up a pixel.

Discluding the bangs being flipped the hairstyle is exactly the same shape, the only difference is the positioning of the arms on the base model has moved up a pixel.

It is, I know, just with this colouring and the detail, I meant it kinda lost the flow from the bang into the back of the hair. Like in the original it looks more rounded and elegant around the face, now it's more pointy. Is there actually a reason that the bangs had to be flipped? Even if it doesn't really change as much in the long run, just felt the need to share the lack of excitement when I saw this was the new me :')

You girls all stressing over the looks. Goshh... :>

Watch us when we magically get access to make up.

image.png

I was fiddling with the hair in this picture, but I think the thing is the pixels that widen the cheeks are supposed to be ears but if you are not using your imagination imo it just makes the face look wider. I like the cheeks of the sprite on the right more. It is a more skinny face horizontally and that to me has better portions compared to the body.

On the right sprite it has two pixels of black/gray in the eye and it makes her eyes look big and bubbly. On the left one the top section of the eye was changed to blue/gray tone on my monitor. I am not sure if that is supposed to be eye shadow? As you know, females often try to accent the eyes with make up in one way or another to make them pop out more. I'd favor the black in the eye or anything that gives the appearance of big anime eyes since you have the big puffy anime hair going.

I complained about the side profile nose back in the day, but I thought your front profile of the right female sprite was perfect since the first time I saw it Darkshade. That's all I will say on it. I am going to try to be more open this time.

Edited by bl0nde