GTL - 'This function can only be done at the PC' while using toolbar to open GTL at PC.

KaynineXL

Question

When you use the toolbar to open up GTL and claim your cash, you are met with this response "This function can only be done at the PC".

1ebb5c057d67ea8adefb85b6635a28e5.png

You still get this response even at the PC if you opened up GTL using the toolbar.

Could this be changed?

Explained with gif:

I'm at the PC, I open GTL(using the toolbar), but I doesn't allow me to claim still.

It's very minor, but using the toolbar to open GTL is force of habit.

9326a8d6045f55925be37f020c1b7c3c.gif

Edited by KaynineXL

19 answers to this question

Why though? It is supposed to be this way, just like you want view your mails unless you're at the PC, you can't receive money out of nowhere. 

It makes perfect sense as it is.

Okay, I can see your view. But tell me this: If we can't obtain money when in a cave or forest, how are we able to spend it?

Okay, I can see your view. But tell me this: If we can't obtain money when in a cave or forest, how are we able to spend it?

Hum that's a nice one.

You can pay stuff but you won't get to claim money when not at the PC. It works like this is almost every MMO, it has something to do with economy and spendings but I really don't know how to explain it. 

Why though? It is supposed to be this way, just like you want view your mails unless you're at the PC, you can't receive money out of nowhere. 

It makes perfect sense as it is.

No, no. I think people have misunderstood.

I'm not saying let us collect anywhere we like, although I would love this as much as the next guy. Probably won't happen because it requires too much testing.

What I'm saying is, when we're right next to the PC, I open GTL using the toolbar(instead of clicking the PC and opening it), but still I get that message.

Wait.. Why did a staff member change the title..

That's not what I meant...

EDIT: Hope you understand this gif.

I'm at the PC, I open GTL(using the toolbar), but I doesn't allow me to claim still.

Edited by KaynineXL

Wait.. Why did a staff member change the title..

That's not what I meant...

EDIT: Hope you understand this gif.

You're title was a mess, and now that you changed it back it still is messy but whatever.

Alright I understand your idea now, b-but why? To save 2 seconds? I mean you just have to double click Z instead of mousing over the GTL button on the menu bar.

That said, if this was ever to happen we should get a mail icon like the GTL one.

You're title was a mess, and now that you changed it back it still is messy but whatever.

Alright I understand your idea now, b-but why? To save 2 seconds? I mean you just have to double click Z instead of mousing over the GTL button on the menu bar.

That said, if this was ever to happen we should get a mail icon like the GTL one.

You tell me how to explain what I want in the title - without giving an incorrect title?

It saves 2 seconds, you're right! But it's force of habit using the toolbar to open GTL, I do this multiple times per day, it's a nuisance.

Edited by Pereiraa
Forget the title

its not a matter of saving time, just making the flow of the game better. Its just a minor problem but it improves the expirience of the game imo 

its not a matter of saving time, just making the flow of the game better. Its just a minor problem but it improves the expirience of the game imo 

Exactly, whether it saves 2 seconds or not, every single time I'l open GTL using the toolbar only to realize I need to open with the PC instead(even though I'm standing next to the PC).

You tell me how to explain what I want in the title - without giving an incorrect title?

It saves 2 seconds, you're right! But it's force of habit using the toolbar to open GTL, I do this multiple times per day, it's a nuisance.

Seems fairly reasonable as a request, I'm not sure whether it would require special rules for specific co ordinates (though I think we may do this already for these particular spots)

I'm not certain.

Seems fairly reasonable as a request, I'm not sure whether it would require special rules for specific co ordinates (though I think we may do this already for these particular spots)

I'm not certain.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it already use the 'special rules for specific co ordinates' thing when you try trade while standing next to the PC?

I feel it would be similar to that?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it already use the 'special rules for specific co ordinates' thing when you try trade while standing next to the PC?

I feel it would be similar to that?

Thats after accessing a pc, if you open a pc and close it without moving it won't let you trade, if you walk up to the pc and don't use it, you should still be able to.