Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with you guys? The sandcastle mon looks dope as fuck, I bet he and muk would be a riot at parties. Besides if anything I compare it to honedge from last gen who was also really awesome. The fucking ley is worse than the sandcastle... that thing is litterally the klefki by design for 7th gen.

7th gen may just become the best pokemon game, depends how this trial stuff works out.

2 hours ago, GigoloimCabrio said:

i like all of gen 7 so far (more or less) except that shitty bear, i hate him. i hope there will be more alola forms, maybe some from gen 2

How can you like the ugly fish we've gotten but hate the red panda one?

Also anyone who hates the sandcastle can fight me

mimikyu.png        compared to             golbat.png

There is so much more detail in the Golbat than in that.... thing. It's almost like they asked an intern to draw them a pokemon to be put into the game, and he forgot about it till the last minute, and when they came to ask the intern for the pokemon he gave them that. The devs just laughed maniacally and decided to add it to the game for shits and giggles...

7 hours ago, TheGloriousWalrus said:

5889e67861ac0b69434f31a2d8e46f64.png 200px-SurfingPikachuWizardsPromo28.jpg

???? 

looks like pikachu is gonna evolve in the anime now, rip

wait whoah whoah, i thought it said electric fairy and i was like "oh cool atleast it can take on dragons" but i just reread it and psychic is pretty useless, why the fuck is it psychic.

Edited by Telf
2 hours ago, Telf said:

looks like pikachu is gonna evolve in the anime now, rip

wait whoah whoah, i thought it said electric fairy and i was like "oh cool atleast it can take on dragons" but i just reread it and psychic is pretty useless, why the fuck is it psychic.

I assume to play the cat and mouse game with dark meowth. I think I prefer regular Raichu, he looked cool, this thing is just sugar, spice and everything nice.

Wishiwashi looks absolutely monstruous in school form, its larger than gyarados. But I'm not sure where i sit on the names of some of these mons. Like pyukumuku?