Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I haven't heard anyone mention about Magiana being confirmed Steel/Fairy (shocker amirite) also Volcanion is available in showdown now, was he released?

No volcanion wasn't released in showdown even though hes available. Obviously....

But seriously what kind of question is that lol. As for magearna being steel/fairy, didn't they tell us that there was gonna be "BIG NEWS"? I mean, Magearna's typing wasn't exactly a surprise.

No volcanion wasn't released in showdown even though hes available. Obviously....

But seriously what kind of question is that lol. As for magearna being steel/fairy, didn't they tell us that there was gonna be "BIG NEWS"? I mean, Magearna's typing wasn't exactly a surprise.

Showdown doesn't usually release pokemon unless they have been released in the games, at least that's what I thought. I didn't mean showdown released Volcanion into the games -_-

Showdown doesn't usually release pokemon unless they have been released in the games, at least that's what I thought. I didn't mean showdown released Volcanion into the games -_-

Just a prank bro lol

Anyways:

Hopefully next corocoro we get starters, and I really do hope they get some hype, personally it doesn't seem too good so I just want some nice Pokemon ;-;

• Noad unpinned this topic