Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzDL1l3Fag

there is not a ton of content for it in the current trailer. just more like an announcement/tease imo

I agree that it is an announcement, but at the same time from the stuff they did show us we can make some assumptions. We saw Jeeps with Pokemon riding in the back, an ambulance, part of a tropical water city. I saw a joke about the Jeep being the truck that Mew is under, but when you think about it Mew was found in South america and if the bird pokemon theory is correct then I feel we might have a South american region

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vl3lLS5.jpg

Assuming this will be the first route bird, place your bets on region location

Guys I figured it out, it is not in fact a Cardinal. You can see the beak from the 3D model is longer and slimmer (can see it better in the wire model) compared to the Cardinals short beak. But what further made it apparent is the feet. The Pokemon has 2 toes in the front and 2 in the back forming an X.

I give to you, a Woodpecker

I don't think missingno is available in these gen1 games they are selling.

[Spoiler] Super hyped for this! [/Spoiler]

Gen1 games are a massive bugfest and I don't know how would they have exactly removed all possible glitch Pokemon/any chance for glitch anyways. As a concept itself I find it really interesting what happens when gen1 glitch Pokemon would be transfered to Bank or something.

Mega Umbreon! I hope Umbreon's pokemon is like the best looking pokemon there is! Maybe have it DARKED OUT! Dark eyes! "Black fur" like spikes! O_O IF this is what Mega Umbreon is! 

All time best pokemon!

so you want it to be edgy and uncreative?

Gen1 games are a massive bugfest and I don't know how would they have exactly removed all possible glitch Pokemon/any chance for glitch anyways. As a concept itself I find it really interesting what happens when gen1 glitch Pokemon would be transfered to Bank or something.

Most likely in the same way the removed access to this glitch in FR/LG. You can't use the same Missingno glitch in those games. Granted there are still other glitches, but they removed arguably the most famous Pokemon glitch from the game. Since they ported R/B to the virtual console, it stands to reason that they may have gone back and fixed that glitch during the process. I'm not entirely sure though.

Guys I figured it out, it is not in fact a Cardinal. You can see the beak from the 3D model is longer and slimmer (can see it better in the wire model) compared to the Cardinals short beak. But what further made it apparent is the feet. The Pokemon has 2 toes in the front and 2 in the back forming an X.

I give to you, a Wooduguu

Yeah, because Pokemon games are well-known for closely modeling their designs after real creatures. For all we know, that could be some super-uber legendary. Need I mention Keldeo's design?

Yeah, because Pokemon games are well-known for closely modeling their designs after real creatures. For all we know, that could be some super-uber legendary. Need I mention Keldeo's design?

But they are well-known for modelling Pokemon after real/mythical creatures. Well maybe not 'well-known' but they do put a lot of effort into making some pokemon resemble real life things, particularly with legendary Pokemon.