Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's everyone feel about their starter choice? Went with litten, kind of underwhelmed with Incineroar though. I'm essentially just using crabominable and mismagius to rip through everything now, with occasional help from mudsdale. Thinking about adding that water spider before I take on the elite 4 

1 minute ago, Munya said:

My question is if anybody is playing it on the old 3ds and not the new 3ds,  Any noticeable slowdown/fps drops?  Would it still be worth me purchasing if I don't intend to get a new 3ds anytime soon if ever?

I have a new 3ds and there is still slowdown in double battles. I'd say there is probably less slowdown but it's still noticeable, so I say get it

2 hours ago, Gunthug said:

How's everyone feel about their starter choice? Went with litten, kind of underwhelmed with Incineroar though. I'm essentially just using crabominable and mismagius to rip through everything now, with occasional help from mudsdale. Thinking about adding that water spider before I take on the elite 4 

Primarina is pretty fantastic, great typing and special attack destroyed most, just wish it wasn't so slow.

8 hours ago, Munya said:

My question is if anybody is playing it on the old 3ds and not the new 3ds,  Any noticeable slowdown/fps drops?  Would it still be worth me purchasing if I don't intend to get a new 3ds anytime soon if ever?

The only thing i noticed is just the load times. Whether it being loading into an encounter in the wild, or loading a cutscene. Just bought a new 3ds to replace my older one and i played pokemon on both of them to compare, and it was a little faster to load into things, but was only faster by like a couple seconds. And Kizhaz is right, there is still slowdown in doubles battles, so theres really nothing different between the two. Imo i'd just keep you 3ds until you intend to upgrade, but no rush.

11 hours ago, Munya said:

im using an old 2ds, it works fine

Just beat the E4 last night. Team was Butterfree (fuck yeah), A-Dugtrio, Minior (ended up being pretty useless tbh), Salazzle (MVP), Lapras, and Kommo-o. Picked the grass starter because Burd a qt, but ditched it around level 30 or so because of how painfully underwhelming it was at everything.

On to the end game!

Edited by Plague
1 hour ago, Plague said:

Just beat the E4 last night. Team was Butterfree (fuck yeah), A-Dugtrio, Minior (ended up being pretty useless tbh), Salazzle (MVP), Lapras, and Kommo-o. Picked the grass starter because Burd a qt, but ditched it around level 30 or so because of how painfully underwhelming it was at everything.

On to the end game!

I'm still on Poni Island just heading into the canyon, but I also have a Minior who's rather amazing for me. Also got a male Salandit kek, it's so shit

Is the game good?

1. can someone tell me pro / contra about the game

2. can legendaries be banned from battles (online battle)? 

3. and what about those super iv's, can pokemon be better than with 31 iv's? 

4. all gen 1-4 pokes catchable?

Edited by Spxter

Just got the game 2 hours ago. Picked Popplio without knowing it was going to become a transgender mermaid. Think my storyline team is going to be something like Primarina, Butterfree, Tsareena, Comfey, Snorlax and hopefully I can get a Misdreavus somewhere along the line.

Just saw Alolan Ninetales, I think I need that as well, wow.

Edited by Dougington
10 hours ago, SirVector said:

Wonder trade loves me

627f5f78f474d8fe7ea3454cb2291090.png

You can just give me that. kk thanks

1 hour ago, GigoloimCabrio said:

someone got rowlet and can breed one for me? :D

I could hit you up with something. I do have a female rowlet. I'll let you know when I start hatching some eggs

Current team, on my way to defeat the fire totem guy

Brionne, Mudsbray, Milktank, Magnemite, Cubone, Crabrawler.

Debating wether or not I should try to thief a thick club for my cubone, it's adamant with rockhead so flare blitz is gonna end up killing shit no matter what.

Edit: on further inspection, alolan marowak aint worth it, flareblitz at level 53, shadowbone needs a move relearner at nearly the end of the game, gonna go with salandit, caught a nice female naive one earlier

Once I get a stufful/bewear i'll end up ditching both milktank and crabrawler. End goal is just an all alolan team

So far the amount of cutscenes, handholding and free goodies has been getting kinda annoying, thank god there's a difficulty (that water totem fight totally caught me off guard)

Edited by TheGloriousWalrus