Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Ploegy said:

His name is AZ and he's from X and Y post game if I remember correctly. He's former king of Kalos if my memory isn't toying with me

Wait, he was the king!? I thought he was just some weirdo that built the ultimate weapon because hos floette died

2 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

Wait, he was the king!? I thought he was just some weirdo that built the ultimate weapon because hos floette died

According to Bulbapedia he was former king. I honestly can't remember from the storyline myself since it's been forever since I played through X and Y

How do you all feel about eevee's Z move, with Adamant nature, 252 attack 252 speed eviolite and the boosts, it's stats at level 100 will be

252 hp, 460 attack, 408 defense, 252 sp attack, 498 special defense, 418 speed. That combined with the Adaptability ability and wish could actually make for a decent competetive pokemon. 

Oh also eevee gets stored power, which has a 620 base power with the boosts if I did the math correctly

13 minutes ago, TheGloriousWalrus said:

How do you all feel about eevee's Z move, with Adamant nature, 252 attack 252 speed eviolite and the boosts, it's stats at level 100 will be

252 hp, 460 attack, 408 defense, 252 sp attack, 498 special defense, 418 speed. That combined with the Adaptability ability and wish could actually make for a decent competetive pokemon. 

Oh also eevee gets stored power, which has a 620 base power with the boosts if I did the math correctly

Don't you need a special item to use Z-Move? RIP Eviolite and RIP chance to live an attack from most stuff.....Broken in LC tho