Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Aether Foundation for "accidental" villains? Team Skull are obv's the bad guys, but they just look like a bunch of randoms going around causing trouble because they're jealous of the trial captains. Aether on the other hand look like they're doing something with Ultra Beasts which are supposedly feared by people and Pokemon alike

Also:

CoroCoro teased that in October’s issue the true strength of Type: Null will be revealed.

The Pokémon anime was also confirmed to continue as Ash will be traveling to the Alola Region to go to school? The new series will premiere in November and Ash will actually get a Z-Ring. Ash will also meet Tapu Koko.

I can't post images its not working here dont know why '-' it just stay red

http://imgur.com/mLmpWUV

team rocket with the bear hug e-e maybe they new poke, there is higly chance ash stay with greninja............

behind ash there is a rowlet and a rotom pokedex e-e it seems that ash will battle the thunder, fire trial captain?

there is no Serena maybe good bye Serena and welcome plant trial captain '-' you can also see a Bounsweet in her head

Rockruff night evolution japanese name is lugarugan i will surely pick him *-* no japanese name revealed for midday evo

rumors that lusamine dont know name correct is the ub002 who seems to be a silverfish. 

Sorry for bad english.

Edited by Cosmicplasma
1 hour ago, Cosmicplasma said:

Also:

CoroCoro teased that in October’s issue the true strength of Type: Null will be revealed.

The Pokémon anime was also confirmed to continue as Ash will be traveling to the Alola Region to go to school? The new series will premiere in November and Ash will actually get a Z-Ring. Ash will also meet Tapu Koko.

I can't post images its not working here dont know why '-' it just stay red

http://imgur.com/mLmpWUV

team rocket with the bear hug e-e maybe they new poke, there is higly chance ash stay with greninja............

behind ash there is a rowlet and a rotom pokedex e-e it seems that ash will battle the thunder, fire trial captain?

there is no Serena maybe good bye Serena and welcome plant trial captain '-' you can also see a Bounsweet in her head

Rockruff night evolution japanese name is lugarugan i will surely pick him *-* no japanese name revealed for midday evo

rumors that lusamine dont know name correct is the ub002 who seems to be a silverfish. 

Sorry for bad english.

is lapras coming back hype?

On 13/09/2016 at 8:28 AM, Kizhaz said:

oh really? I thought it was like umbreon/espeon and dependent on the time. All I know is somebody needs to kill that uguuroach

If i remember correctly rockruff evolve depends on the real time of day

and the two new ultra beasts are the same ultra beast '-'

Edited by Cosmicplasma