Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/10/2016 at 8:21 PM, Telf said:

looks like pikachu is gonna evolve in the anime now, rip

wait whoah whoah, i thought it said electric fairy and i was like "oh cool atleast it can take on dragons" but i just reread it and psychic is pretty useless, why the fuck is it psychic.

It actually referenced more towards the special pikachu named "Puka" in the first season in the anime.

Notice the blue eyes, and how it is literally surfing in the episode. It is also stated in the episode that

" Puka can sense big waves coming " Almost like it's a Psychic type huh? More info can be found here

Puka.png 

Edited by Rozennia
1 hour ago, Kizhaz said:

lazy-susan-gravity-falls-14.7.jpg

Basically the Crab. Sandcastle ability surprises me, I was honestly expecting either Arena Trap, Regenerator or possibly water absorb. Not sure how useful being hit by a super effective move will be :/

Yeah, especially cause most water type moves are special and its ability raises defense. Plus the pokemon who use physical water moves generally are offensive powerhouses that won't care too much for +2 defense I reckon (think choice band azumarill, dragon dance gyra, mega swampert in rain, etc).

Maybe some crazy ass doubles strategy involving a greninja water shuriken on the sandcastle could be cool with something like assault vest? But that just sounds too gimmicky

• 2 weeks later...