Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

3 hours ago, Telf said:

looks like pikachu is gonna evolve in the anime now, rip

wait whoah whoah, i thought it said electric fairy and i was like "oh cool atleast it can take on dragons" but i just reread it and psychic is pretty useless, why the fuck is it psychic.

I thought it was fairy as well at first glance. I think it would be a more fitting type than psychic

19 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

I assume to play the cat and mouse game with dark meowth. I think I prefer regular Raichu, he looked cool, this thing is just sugar, spice and everything nice.

Wishiwashi looks absolutely monstruous in school form, its larger than gyarados. But I'm not sure where i sit on the names of some of these mons. Like pyukumuku?

I agree with you on the Raichu thing. As for the names, let's just hope their English names are better

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ploegy said:

I agree with you on the Raichu thing. As for the names, let's just hope their English names are better

The screenshots are from the english trailer, so I can only assume those are the english names ;_;

So Wishiwashi has base 55HP but somewhere above 140 sp.atk based on it's hp at lv 27 and the damage it did to magnezone. Apparently it's ability is similar to Minior's, once it takes however much damage it's goes back to solo form.

2 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

The Innards Out ability is an op aftermath O.o

once knocked out, it deals the same hp it had remaining to the pokemon that knocked it out. Gonna be a uguu to beat in the wild

cool ability, i guess all the resources went into the new abilities and moves, and let some 3 years old kids design the new pokes

29 minutes ago, Telf said:

that team sucks, literally ruined the whole game for me, don't even know if i want to get it anymore. 

Yeah, for me I started pokemon on Sapphire and I decided to end my cartridge gaming with Alpha Sapphire (going full circle). Honestly, I'm glad I did, because Sun and Moon just looks like shit. For every well designed pokemon, there are about 3 crap pokemon designs. The antagonist team is utterly disappointing, and by far the worst.

The game itself just isn't bringing a new enough experience to the table, and over 50% of what it is bringing is just shit.

The only way I would have bought the new pokemon game was if it was a remake of gen1 or if the new gen7 kicked ass, neither of which happened.

See the only things I don't like atm are; Comfey, Beware and prevo, Bruxish, Team Skull.

I'm on the fence on Z-Moves ,similarly to Mega's during the X/Y hype period, and the removal of gym's. The changed plot could make or break this generation.

Everything else is great imo, Alolan forms (as long as not gen 1 only pls) and all the new Pokemon are decent looking

13 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

See the only things I don't like atm are; Comfey, Beware and prevo, Bruxish, Team Skull.

I'm on the fence on Z-Moves ,similarly to Mega's during the X/Y hype period, and the removal of gym's. The changed plot could make or break this generation.

Everything else is great imo, Alolan forms (as long as not gen 1 only pls) and all the new Pokemon are decent looking

gen 1 only might be hinting at something

I honestly couldn't be more hype for a pokemon game. They're bringing so much new stuff to the table by getting rid of gyms and HMs. I love the new alolan forms so freaking much. The abilities these new pokemons have are CRAZY, plus most of them have their own little distinct personality (and animations, for example Rowlet turning its head in battle), which makes me remember them that more.

Team skull looks dope, I mean remember team flare? Cause I fucking don't.

Last few generations have all been bad teams with an ideological goal and it got tiring so fast, these are just punks fucking shit up in a region that values tradition. The animations and outfits of the grunts also gives them more personality, and goddamn the skull leaders look so damn good.

They're like a combination of punks, slav/eastern europe trash, american trash and pirates. howcouldyounotlikethem

Edited by TheGloriousWalrus
1 hour ago, Emlee said:

THE ENTIRE GAME I HAVEN'T PLAYED YET IS RUINED

The only thing that will save the game will be if they include Mega Lunatone and Mega Solrock and they look dope af. If they don't do that, it will be the absolute nail in the coffin.

2 hours ago, TheGloriousWalrus said:

I honestly couldn't be more hype for a pokemon game. They're bringing so much new stuff to the table by getting rid of gyms and HMs. I love the new alolan forms so freaking much. The abilities these new pokemons have are CRAZY, plus most of them have their own little distinct personality (and animations, for example Rowlet turning its head in battle), which makes me remember them that more.

Team skull looks dope, I mean remember team flare? Cause I fucking don't.

Last few generations have all been bad teams with an ideological goal and it got tiring so fast, these are just punks fucking shit up in a region that values tradition. The animations and outfits of the grunts also gives them more personality, and goddamn the skull leaders look so damn good.

They're like a combination of punks, slav/eastern europe trash, american trash and pirates. howcouldyounotlikethem

I agree with you. I like that we are seeing more personality, especially from this new team. I totally forgot about Team Flare entirely. I really love the designs of outfits for the grunts are so great, though the female admin/leader is kinda meh imo she still fits the part she's meant to play and that's what really matters. The male boss though. I love his design and I'm excited to see what Team Skull is truly capable of

1 hour ago, Gilan said:

The only thing that will save the game will be if they include Mega Lunatone and Mega Solrock and they look dope af. If they don't do that, it will be the absolute nail in the coffin.

Didn't I say back on like page one that they combine to create the ultimate digimon pokemon in double battles