Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a lot of new stuff to take in today. I'm pretty excited for it all, though I'm not sure how I completely feel about it yet. Kinda sad that it's not looking like it's gonna be a gym challenge based game, but I'm sure it'll still be great.

And as much as I was hoping for Pokemon variations, I don't know if I like the approach, but I mean it's kind of what I was hoping for. I was just hoping for different appearance for Pokemon in different places, not entire type changes

Am I the only one who thinks these Ninetales and Sandslash are awesome? The Z-moves though....don't know since when trainers get supernatural powers by dancing to enhance Pokemon attacks, what a bullshit...

16 hours ago, Gruul said:

Am I the only one who thinks these Ninetales and Sandslash are awesome? The Z-moves though....don't know since when trainers get supernatural powers by dancing to enhance Pokemon attacks, what a bullshit...

Its less like "supernatural" and more like "spiritual". from what I've heard, things like spiritual energy and some of that stuff is relevant in a lot of islander cultures. Also, I just had to do this: 

The new alolan pokemon look great!

Q6IEJGB.jpg 

CpGV5-WWcAABr-B.jpgCpBnsnvXEAA1lvV.jpg

Sorry if this creates too much spam.

So rumors are flying around, apparently the entire Alolan dex has leaked. I won't spoil anything for anyone but here is the link http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/27595410/sun-moon-pokmon-list

There are 103 pokemon if it is true with some new type combinations like fire/grass. I wouldn't mind if this leak is real, that's a respectable number of new pokemon and there are some interesting things going on with the starters and Rockruffs final evo types