Pokemon Sun & Moon

londark

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got also a new bunch on abilities

Soul Heart: Raises the Special Attack by one stage when a Pokémon on the field is knocked out

Stakeout: Deals twice the normal damage if the opponent just switched into battle (get fucked VoltTurn abusers)

Elekimaker: Activates Electric Terrain when being sent out (Tapu Koko, probably the thunder version on Rain etc )

Dazzle: Prevents moves with an increased Speed Priority from hitting

Frenzy: Increases Special Attack when activated. Activation means unknown

3 hours ago, londark said:

We got also a new bunch on abilities

Soul Heart: Raises the Special Attack by one stage when a Pokémon on the field is knocked out

Stakeout: Deals twice the normal damage if the opponent just switched into battle (get fucked VoltTurn abusers)

Elekimaker: Activates Electric Terrain when being sent out (Tapu Koko, probably the thunder version on Rain etc )

Dazzle: Prevents moves with an increased Speed Priority from hitting

Frenzy: Increases Special Attack when activated. Activation means unknown

Is dazzle's effect confirmed though? All we saw was that quick atk failed, could mean moves under a certain power fail (although I also think it will prevent priority moves)

Also anybody else like the idea of Tapu Koko being apart of a totem pole trio?

o shiiiii

And Serebii just stated that the Dog and Koala pokemon's names are Rockruff and Komala respectively, no idea where they found that info

Edited by Kizhaz
serebii on point
Just now, Kizhaz said:
3 minutes ago, Pokemonerd25 said:

I heard a rumor that Drampa was an evolution of dunsparce

That's only speculation, I very much doubt it too. There isn't enough resemblance

Yeah, that's probably not true. Just speculation based on its type

A lot of the new electric types seem to have some kinda synergy together.

Charjabug has battery, Tapu Koko has electric surge, Togedemaru has lightning rod. I wonder if these abilities combined allow for weather-team like strategies.

Kinda cool they're giving electric types all this love, but did they really need it? Electric is already a pretty solid typing as it is

3 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

Is dazzle's effect confirmed though? All we saw was that quick atk failed, could mean moves under a certain power fail (although I also think it will prevent priority moves)

Also anybody else like the idea of Tapu Koko being apart of a totem pole trio?

I love the idea of Tapu Koko being apart of a totem pole trio!

hoping that to be true and for each part of the trio having one of the "terrain" abilities

On July 1, 2016 at 11:41 AM, TheGloriousWalrus said:

A lot of the new electric types seem to have some kinda synergy together.

Charjabug has battery, Tapu Koko has electric surge, Togedemaru has lightning rod. I wonder if these abilities combined allow for weather-team like strategies.

Kinda cool they're giving electric types all this love, but did they really need it? Electric is already a pretty solid typing as it is

Maybe because there's so much water. I noticed the same thing as you. 

18 minutes ago, TheGloriousWalrus said:

If those end up being the starters, I would be severely disappointed. The Creation of a Pokemon league is interesting, not sure where I sit on that. The rest I'm ok with

EDIT: Actually I'm against another mushroom pokemon, Mario is overtaking if we get any more shrooms

Edited by Kizhaz
4 hours ago, Telf said:

the only starter in my opinion out of their final evo's thats decent is rowlet everything else is either too over done or looks too weird, and girly (cough Poplio cough).

i actually liked poplio until i saw that.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but do you also have a problem with pokemon such as Machamp looking too masculine?

I don't see why it should be an issue if you liked Popplio before