GTL Notification

Nimali

Question

4 answers to this question

should be a Mail, since you always can see how many mails you have unread and when someone buy your sht u cant do anything but get your money from the PC.

I don't really like the mail idea. A notification is more specific. You can receive mail from anyone so, you don't know what contain the mail before you go at the PC. The problem with email is that you can only receive a maximum of 100, so if you are a big seller or you keep a few emails , it hangs the system.

Edited by Nimali

I don't really like the mail idea. A notification is more specific. You can receive mail from anyone so, you don't know what contain the mail before you go at the PC.

You're right, but I feel as though it would be a better option to have the mail icon display a list of who your unread mail is from when hovering over it.

Also the 'system hanging' should be fixed in the coming update.

I don't really like the mail idea. A notification is more specific. You can receive mail from anyone so, you don't know what contain the mail before you go at the PC. The problem with email is that you can only receive a maximum of 100, so if you are a big seller or you keep a few emails , it hangs the system.

You're right didnt think of that, well i said a mail because you always see the notificacion "When you get a mail and how many"

then i'll correct myself on making a new notification, like when you got mails BUT for the WTS.

So you can know when your sh*ts got Selled and how many of them you have to claim.

sry 4 my english isnt my main language tho :P