Shorten the time we have to wait for an egg and the hatch time

RysPicz

Question

25 answers to this question

Although that guide should be accurate, many have reported times being completely different from the times listed, including yourself. Their AFK mechanics must be brutal or something, idk tbh.

Ive had to wait over a half hour for a egg before too, with FLAME BODY, but iirc it was a longest timed tier pokemon. This is a good guide! Very helpful! Even as just an approxamation of time really helps. 

Are these times with or without FLAME BODY?

Anyway, even if those times were accurate, why are they necessary? What's the purpose? They just torture the player by adding more time to the already lengthy breeding process.

Anyway, even if those times were accurate, why are they necessary? What's the purpose? They just torture the player by adding more time to the already lengthy breeding process.

A bit dramatic don't you think?

They're there to be a more 'complete' breeding system. None of them are a particularly long time, so I think that they're manageable.

I do however think it would be beneficial to streamline the egg creation process and remove the RNG involved in it as it is no longer necessary and instead decide on set times.

I think the point is alot of players dont have the time to keep up grinding money, pokemon, items and then they need alot of time breeding.

While i agree the breeding system is pretty realistic i can understand the frustration it can cause.

Edited by Kurodashi

I do however think it would be beneficial to streamline the egg creation process and remove the RNG involved in it as it is no longer necessary and instead decide on set times.

Please do, as it currently is a player that wants a quick breed can't be sure if the egg will take 50sec or 30min, thus its not possible to do anything else but wait until the egg is ready.

A bit dramatic don't you think?

They're there to be a more 'complete' breeding system. None of them are a particularly long time, so I think that they're manageable.

I don't get what you mean by "'complete' breeding system". How does it complete it?

In our current situation, anything, just to let us get rid of that pain we're going through right now. What you said sounds like a really good solution but I'd prefer to hear what exact changes we can expect/ can be done to adjust the suggestion.

45037cf1c56af7a2268e6832388ceb6d.png

This is what I keep seing for the past 40 mins. I'm breeding one comp for almost whole day already. One goddamn comp.

Pls respond.

E:

4863575c9db739d5979a744f8d33a495.png

1.5h passed, still no egg

same thng happened to me yesterday, waited like 1 hour til i got the egg. This is really annoying

If not instant egg, or egg hatching, at least make it a fixed amount of time (3-5 mins to receive egg), and 2-10 min to hatch, having a different amount of time for different pokemon rarities seems useless, as some pokemons are never bred

Personally, I'm glad breeding is so complicated and annoying aswell as time and resource consuming. Prevents noobs or people farming the hell out of comps making the market go to shit worse than it already has. 

What.

I mean, who cares about comps drop in value, if we need to wait a shitload of time, there is a problem. 
We don't want them to come back to CloneMMO, just shorten time waiting/hatching eggs. :)

Personally, I'm glad breeding is so complicated and annoying

if you find breeding complicated and annoying you are doing something wrong

atm the only problem is that silly production delay which only encourages the player to do nothing until the egg is ready, be it for 5sec or 2h

This should be a lot less stupid now with dittos given a much higher chance to proc an egg after the 28/04 update. If there are any further complaints on copulation time, let me know. Thanks

Thanks too Kyu, but the problem did not occur only when breeding with Ditto though. I will try to breed some stuff tho and I'll leqve some feedback afterwards.