3 years hiatus and remembering PokéMMO

Pessimism

Never thought I would come back here after all this time, It's been 3 years, I don't know if I'm truly 100% I'm coming back yet, I only just remembered about this place when I saw a steam friend playing it (which he added to his non-steam games list)

Anyone still play that I DO know? Make yourselves known.

I really cannot stress how I don't want to go through all the changelogs, my competitive team is probably still the same crappy beta team I had so this should be good.

I only really want to know one thing, are you able to leave Kanto now? I pretty much thought that was a big factor back then, only being able to travel around Kanto was boring as hell.

Edited by Pessimism

Welcome back, you're able to travel to the Hoenn region now. There's plenty more features that have been added that you can find by reading the changelogs, just to name a few...

- Trainer Tower

- Battle Frontier

- Global Trade Link (GTL)

I believe there's another update coming pretty soonish along with character customization 2.0.

Do you listen to future? If not, all this purple is being wasted smh

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nice attempt at trying to trigger me though, you and your butt buddy.

@Others, appreciate the welcome back, looks like the community still has people with IQ's of 60.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nice attempt at trying to trigger me though, you and your butt buddy.

@Others, appreciate the welcome back, looks like the community still has people with IQ's of 60.

Lol trying to trigger you? I made a joke about a rapper named Future, chill fam. Everything ain't a battle.

[spoiler]

And he's my ex butt buddy fyi

[/spoiler]

Welcome back to PokeMMO! Hoenn is such an interesting region to travel to every now and then. I will say this, Hoenn is a bigger continent, so there should be plenty of sights for you to see. There is an update coming soon, but I would suggest you check out some of the changelogs to see what has changed.